Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

the other day i saw a weird-looking shape out on the fire escape so i got closer to the window to check it out and it was a bird. normally its easy to know what a bird is but this one was sitting in a way that made it look like a feathery rock. the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

fart was just a fart

beer pal

the other day when i was brushing my teeth there was a little gnat on my mirror and when it flew away there was a little black spot so im pretty sure a gnat took a tiny sh*t on my bathroom mirror

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

xcheopis

I was at home watching a video and there was this faint-but-loud-enough-to-be-annoying buzzing going on and I tried all sorts of tricks to adjust the audio and then realised it was my phone. I r smrt!

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

frump truck

hello... again!

about two weeks ago i picked up a pretty uninteresting snack cracker and then put it back down again

Manifisto

I saw an ancient gypsy woman crossing the street, so I slowed down my car so she could safely make the crossing. she didn't notice me at all.

ty nesamdoom!

biosterous

i used the terlet right before a shower and i washed my hands and halfway through drying my hands i remembered that i was about to shower and really didn't need to dry them

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

the word is roma, not the g-slur, thank you kind orb

gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

biosterous posted:

the word is roma, not the g-slur, thank you kind orb

wow I guess it became consequential after all, due to my sloppy language

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

My life

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

frump truck posted:

about two weeks ago i picked up a pretty uninteresting snack cracker and then put it back down again

Areola Grande

I bought a tub of rainbow sherbet and didn't realize until I got home that there's no green, just orange and raspberry in this particular tub

biosterous

Areola Grande posted:

I bought a tub of rainbow sherbet and didn't realize until I got home that there's no green, just orange and raspberry in this particular tub

tbh i would be pretty dang upset if this happened to me

personal opinion is [green = orange] > pink sherbet

gallery of sigs

he/him

Areola Grande

biosterous posted:

tbh i would be pretty dang upset if this happened to me

personal opinion is [green = orange] > pink sherbet

yeah ur right I'm in denial. everyone knows green is the best one

:negative:

Areola Grande

sorry op, I'll think of something less consequential

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Not a single person who ever offered up an unsolicited negative opinion of me ever paid a dime toward the cost of my existence...

FutonForensic

went to look for my wallet but immediately realized it was in my pocket, but the pocket was kinda twisted around so it took an extra second to get it out

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My life, the lives of my ancestors and the lives of my descendants

nut

voted

nut

i mean irl voted, not thread voted (which is important and a responsibility all posters have)

google THIS

A couple times a year for many years now I have gotten robocalls and texts from various sources asking for the wrong person, but always the same name. This person, if they exist and are not being scammed, has apparently missed a lot of court dates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise