Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ventral EggSac

How Wonderful! posted:

me and the girls playing the ultimate prank in this mischievous maelstrom known as college... that's right... climbing up into a tree with our trusty binoculars and spying in on the yobber house, trying to catch them in their Deadpool boxers prancing around... oh here we go Aubrey get up here you've got to see this... one of them is smelling under his fingernails and laughing.... oh my god check it out one of them is watching a shaky camrip of Boss Baby 2 with his left nut hanging out and affixed to his chair... drat where'd he get that camrip... I want to see Boss Baby 2... AND I want to see that nut.... oh girl D-Bog is in the corner there trying to photoshop a frog onto a speedboat... wonder what the caption's gonna be... can't wait to find out... oh oh oh quick quick quick get up here Trudges is on the move... holy poo poo check him out is that a Stone Cold Steve Austin crop top? And the boots from the Matrix...? where's that boy goin.... ooohhh nice he's trying to send a letter but he doesn't know how... ok ok give me some space, don't crowd me.... ok he's writing the address on the envelope... it's to America's Funniest Home Videos, is that even on anymore...? drat a classic, that boy's got refinement.... ok he's pausing... he's writing "please" at the top.... ok ok.... he's bending over... shhh Stacy you perv don't laugh so loud they'll hear... ok he's taping the letter to the front door... and leaving spare change for a stamp on the ground in front of it.... oh poo poo I think that just might work....

& all of your posts, lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Ventral EggSac posted:

alnilam

Ventral EggSac posted:

Manifisto

Ventral EggSac posted:

goldmine imo

ty nesamdoom!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Manifisto posted:

goldmine imo

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Wondering what song the YOB boys are going to lip sync and dance to at the big co-ed talent competition...

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

How Wonderful! posted:

Wondering what song the YOB boys are going to lip sync and dance to at the big co-ed talent competition...

Rumour is they're doing N*Sync's seminal classic Bye Bye Bye and *gulp* they're wearing JNCOs

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Android Blues

Plant MONSTER. posted:

those frat chicks from alpha alpha alpha are planning to steal our briefs!!

Android Blues

How Wonderful! posted:

me and the girls playing the ultimate prank in this mischievous maelstrom known as college... that's right... climbing up into a tree with our trusty binoculars and spying in on the yobber house, trying to catch them in their Deadpool boxers prancing around... oh here we go Aubrey get up here you've got to see this... one of them is smelling under his fingernails and laughing.... oh my god check it out one of them is watching a shaky camrip of Boss Baby 2 with his left nut hanging out and affixed to his chair... drat where'd he get that camrip... I want to see Boss Baby 2... AND I want to see that nut.... oh girl D-Bog is in the corner there trying to photoshop a frog onto a speedboat... wonder what the caption's gonna be... can't wait to find out... oh oh oh quick quick quick get up here Trudges is on the move... holy poo poo check him out is that a Stone Cold Steve Austin crop top? And the boots from the Matrix...? where's that boy goin.... ooohhh nice he's trying to send a letter but he doesn't know how... ok ok give me some space, don't crowd me.... ok he's writing the address on the envelope... it's to America's Funniest Home Videos, is that even on anymore...? drat a classic, that boy's got refinement.... ok he's pausing... he's writing "please" at the top.... ok ok.... he's bending over... shhh Stacy you perv don't laugh so loud they'll hear... ok he's taping the letter to the front door... and leaving spare change for a stamp on the ground in front of it.... oh poo poo I think that just might work....

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
imagine i tried to quote all of How Wonderful!'s posts, but also failing to do it properly b/c of constant BYOBhouse giggling.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
like seriously boys! i DONT have a crush on ButtTheShitmanFart

Escape From Noise

Nosfereefer posted:

imagine i tried to quote all of How Wonderful!'s posts, but also failing to do it properly b/c of constant BYOBhouse giggling.

Yeah. Also this. I can't keep up with the tidal wave of wonderful posts from how wonderful!

Nosfereefer

Escape From Noise posted:

Yeah. Also this. I can't keep up with the tidal wave of wonderful posts from how wonderful!

they're quite wonderful

google THIS

Nosfereefer posted:

they're quite wonderful

:agreed:

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
*YOB boy presenting a powerpoint slide at Celebration of Student Achievement Day, all the other presenters are sitting on the sidelines with their legs crossed... all pressed white shirts, cheap neckties and church dresses... tacky, too shiny shoes... the YOB boy is wearing grey sweatpants, he is authentic, he is powerful, sweating under the armpits and neck parts, it doesn't matter what his shirt says*
YOB Boy: Ok so this here is a post I made...
*professors shift in boredom after hours of banal, trite presentations... undergraduate drivel...*
YOB Boy: ...in response to a post in FYAD...
*the professors all perk up, the sound of pens clicking into action*
YOB Boy: ...but then I posted it in BYOB instead
*half the professors leaping to their feet in outrage, calling for campus security, half weeping in applause. all the students hooting and hollaring. the girls showing their breasts in joy, the boys fishing their dicks out of their pants in celebration*

How Wonderful! fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jul 23, 2021

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

How Wonderful! posted:

*YOB boy presenting a powerpoint slide at Celebration of Student Achievement Day, all the other presenters are sitting on the sidelines with their legs crossed... all pressed white shirts, cheap neckties and church dresses... tacky, too shiny shoes... the YOB boy is wearing grey sweatpants, he is authentic, he is powerful, sweating under the armpits and neck parts, it doesn't matter what his shirt says*
YOB Boy: Ok so this here is a post I made...
*professors shift in boredom after hours of banal, trite presentations... undergraduate drivel...*
YOB Boy: ...in response to a post in FYAD...
*the professors all perk up, the sound of pens clicking into action*
YOB Boy: ...but then I posted it in BYOB instead
*half the professors leaping to their feet in outrage, calling for campus security, half weeping in applause. all the students hooting and hollaring. the girls showing their breasts in joy, the boys fishing their dicks out of their pants in celebration*

lmfao

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I own said sweat pants and they're comfy as hell

:negative:

pls call me D-bog starting now

google THIS

The sister-bros of Upsidog Ligma P-hi(gh)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Manifisto posted:

goldmine imo