Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Okay I wish I could create a really good title or or OP, but really this is for people with an Xbox or Ultimate Gamespass (because with XCloud launching you can play using a computer, tablet, etc). I’m thinking of getting a private server, but I’m also fine with the regular servers, to play with larger groups of goons and mic chat. Honestly, if you have already Gamespass there really isn’t any risk, besides free time.

So in short Conan Exiles is a PVP, PVE, or PVE Conflict, online survival mmo. I promise I’ll paste something better in later, this is just to gauge interest and figure if people have a game style or server preference. One really cool thing is just how much you can customize your own game server. Also explains how I got to level 60 in 10 minutes in one server lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
I'm interested as long as I can be a topless barbarian chick.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lammasu posted:

I'm interested as long as I can be a topless barbarian chick.

You can! I only found out today that boobs are cool on consoles, just no dongs.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
I played it a little to do a Game pass challenge and actually had some fun so I'm up for more.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lammasu posted:

I played it a little to do a Game pass challenge and actually had some fun so I'm up for more.

That’s good because the Goony Dong server is now up and running. Just PM me (and well anyone else who is interested) and I’ll give you the server password.

Also I apologize in advance for any goofs or errors as I’m never run a private server before.

Marshal Prolapse fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Aug 12, 2021

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

MazelTovCocktail posted:

That’s good because the Goony Dong server is now up and running. Just PM me (and well anyone else who is interested) and I’ll give you the server password.

Also I apologize in advance for any goofs or errors as I’m never run a private server before.

finally got around to logging on. You need to adjust the nudity settings.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lammasu posted:

finally got around to logging on. You need to adjust the nudity settings.

Oh cool. What’s the settings? I think it’s partial which max for the console version.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Oh cool. What’s the settings? I think it’s partial which max for the console version.

It's set to none. I had trouble setting it right when I was playing solo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lammasu posted:

It's set to none. I had trouble setting it right when I was playing solo.

Okay I set it to full, even though I think the consoles taps out at partial.