Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

I’m at work, everyone else has gone home and I have/get to run the shop alone for 3 hours. There are 3 Tim Hortons donuts here, a French crueller, a glazed plain, and a pink one. My computer has been hung on a black screen for 10 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

Crazypoops posted:

Hope you chewed him out, it's friday ffs!

Nah I am just going to get my revenge by peacing out early today :getin:

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Some actual work appeared, but it's mellow

Glimpse posted:

alone for 3 hours. There are 3 Tim Hortons donuts here, a French crueller, a glazed plain, and a pink one.

nice

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

lol i love this poo poo. i love working on days like this. why would i want to go out? no sir im staying in, i'm in WFH mode, i love doing dumb pointless bullshit for hours. love it i love it i :gibs:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

This has been the longest day of the year I swear to god

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

wrapping it up on a Friday, eating the final remnants of workplace seasonal treats and debating what beers might be left over at home

management don't exist during the Festive Taint (the bit between xmas and new years) so it's the prime time to rack up some hours doing sweet FA

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

I refuse to work on the Final Friday

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Have the day off but I’m spending it doing IT support for my in-laws, which I will mentally bill against their estate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Arrath posted:

This has been the longest day of the year I swear to god

I was so wrong, today is. The last Friday before new years, only a handful of us rank and file are in, the majority of the managers are home with family during what should be an off week between the holidays. Ugh