Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
The Perseids is an annual meteorshower that occours from the middle of July untill the end of August, with peak activity in these days. If you have the time do go outside and look up.

https://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/everything-you-need-to-know-perseid-meteor-shower/

e: lol i forgot to set a proper thread tag. mods?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Jupiter should be visible as well. In a few days, Saturn will join it. Then next month, there will be a trifecta when the moon will be nearby too.

Seamonster
Apr 30, 2007

IMMER SIEGREICH
I would love to but we getting stormed on. At least its not hot anymore.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

phosdex posted:

Jupiter should be visible as well. In a few days, Saturn will join it. Then next month, there will be a trifecta when the moon will be nearby too.

I saw both big jupe and metors driving home from my friends last night was a good time both the drive and the hangin'

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I'm in the southern hemisphere (aka The Good Hemisphere) and saw a huge and greenish meteor last Friday. But only one. So I guess it balances out.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I'm in a hemisphere too and love watching thoes big meat balls in the sky

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
I didn't see anything.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

it was nothing but clouds last weekend op thanks for NOTHING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot