Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers this fuckin show.

Headf**k (known for the first series as David Icke's Headf**k) was a bizarre show that was randomly thrown onto SyFy (then the Sci-Fi Channel) on Friday nights in the UK and Ireland in 2002 and 2003. It lasted 2 seasons, received almost no advertising or promotion outside of David Icke doing a disjointed interview with Sky News about what he hoped to achieve with the show, was usually shown right after Sci-Fi Channel's Friday night movie somewhere between 11:45pm and midnight (the digital TV schedule was often wrong on this), and was never rebroadcast or released on any home media.

The central conceit of the show was just an editor loving around with weird short movies, weird music videos, random clips from HG Lewis movies or Tetsuo: The Iron Man, inexplicable scenes from Jean Cocteau's 1932 movie 'The Blood of a Poet' (they basically showed the entire movie in 5-minute segments across the entire first season), chopped up 1970's movie trailers, a person in a trenchcoat and a dog mask lunging at the camera while dramatic music plays, and David Icke standing on a hill overlooked the British Sea asking you if you've ever thought about how time travel works. Icke's presence on the show was completely absent for the second season, and the show's quality took a sharp crappy decline. It's not even mentioned on his IMDB or his Wikipedia.

If I hadn't taped this show on original broadcast I'd swear I loving dreamt it and that it didn't ever exist because none of it makes any loving sense. I've never been able to find anyone else that remembers this show even existing; hopefully what I've described will ring a bell with someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
I typed into google and this was the 3rd result. Your post was 5th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxlhUhQSbqg

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Joust posted:

I typed into google and this was the 3rd result. Your post was 5th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxlhUhQSbqg

Holy poo poo! Shame it's only one episode though, but drat that's better quality than my recording of it as well

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Fairly typical game of squash to start with, what I know of the sport anyway.