Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I was looking up if that McDonalds in Kabul was real after seeing that post about it with the chaos going on over there and in the process found out that McDonalds Oman wants to answer your questions.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/om/en-om/your-right-to-know.html

Unfortunately for McDonalds Oman most people are very interested in the return of the snack wrap, which was not a part of menu offerings in Oman.

There are many confused (probably) Americans on here concerned about snack wraps, but the answers gave way to even deeper suspicion about the source of meat for American McDonalds, probably because no one knows what "halal" means or that they're talking to Omani McDonalds.

But every now and then people really get to the hard hitting questions.

Anyway just wanted to let you guys know that if you have any important McDonalds questions check here first in case they've already been addressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Thank you for your service Brave Oman fighters. I would love to approach you about an alliance to restore your snack wrap along with my Mexican Pizza.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

lol good stuff good post

Payment Day
May 12, 2018

by Hand Knit

Can you post the full answer please

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Payment Day posted:

Can you post the full answer please

“…our biggest patty on the menu. Enjoy your next meal!”

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i miss the snack wraps too bro... solidarity with our omanian brothers who never got to eat one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
they got wraps at wendys pretty good

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Smythe posted:

they got wraps at wendys pretty good

they got rid of them at the start of covid. used to get them all the time

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Aardvark! posted:

they got rid of them at the start of covid. used to get them all the time

Wow I had no idea. Sad.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I prefer the spicy chicken pretzel bacon pub. Not available in Oman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I prefer the spicy chicken pretzel bacon pub. Not available in Oman

Time to move.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.