Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

What if the baby has bad vibes

Depends on the baby’s net worth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Since last week, today is the first day that it doesn't hurt to swallow

I lost 5 pounds and now I'm going to gain it all back today

You've been give a 5 pound weight loss. Why not just eat a little more than usual, and than roll the weight loss into tomorrow and onward?

Congrats on the swallowing!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
My cousins dog just bit his three year old in the face. It’s really hosed up. The boy is three and has been around the dog his whole life. They put the dog down of course. Some kind of poodle mix, got no story on what prompted it .Ten days in the hospital. God knows what that costs here in clown country. Poor little guy is gonna have significant trauma obviously

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

redshirt posted:

Congrats on the swallowing!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

kntfkr posted:

My cousins dog just bit his three year old in the face. It’s really hosed up. The boy is three and has been around the dog his whole life. They put the dog down of course. Some kind of poodle mix, got no story on what prompted it .Ten days in the hospital. God knows what that costs here in clown country. Poor little guy is gonna have significant trauma obviously

That sucks for everyone involved. Sorry to hear it.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

My phone updated and turned autocorrect and correct grammar on my keyboard.