Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Our black cat is an excellent mouser, this weekend he brought home sometihng larger, I thought it was a rat but on closer look I don't think so. I also thought a mole, but I don't think that's right either. Anyone know what kind of rodent this is?

timg'ed for a dead animal.

The hunter in question:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Water vole?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Googled it and for sure that looks like might be it. Wonder what they do here though, rivers several km away and I know he doesn't wander that far.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
An excellent and generous house panther.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

He's a good hunter, just wish he'd stop bringing it in. I never see his brother bring stuff in. But I have no idea who brought this latest one in...

Almost stepped in this 6AM this morning, woke me up better than coffee. This I am pretty sure is a rat though.

WHodunnit?

Was it you?
https://i.imgur.com/nVZmgG7.mp4

Or you?!?
https://i.imgur.com/FTmIIgR.mp4