Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Nihonniboku posted:

I loved her. Maybe other people did too, but I dipped out probably midseason because there were some very vocal, misogynistic posts about her week after week. I recalled people being head over heels for Ben at the time.

So you found Jeff Probst's forums account is what you're saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
it was a 00s/highschool thing, we'd say ridiculous poo poo about how we are supportive of homosexuality, gay marriage, etc, but in the same breathe use the slur casually. i'm glad we're in a place today where nobody even wants to say it in reference, where the f word doesn't mean gently caress anymore because gently caress isn't a bad word unless you got Problems.

I put together my roster for this season, hope I remember to check it at any point, not even sure how well I did last time.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Khanstant posted:

it was a 00s/highschool thing, we'd say ridiculous poo poo about how we are supportive of homosexuality, gay marriage, etc, but in the same breathe use the slur casually. i'm glad we're in a place today where nobody even wants to say it in reference, where the f word doesn't mean gently caress anymore because gently caress isn't a bad word unless you got Problems.

I put together my roster for this season, hope I remember to check it at any point, not even sure how well I did last time.

I'll definitely give some updates from time to time!

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Hey we need a new thread.

GOOD THING THERE IS ONE NOW!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3995852