Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Meryl Streep moves to California and becomes roommates with Cara Delevingne, never to be heard from again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
My theory for next season: all 3 of the Scooby gang did it. It would be fairly simple for the three of them to rig up a simple self firing sniper rifle on a timer right outside the window.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Khanstant posted:

My theory for next season: all 3 of the Scooby gang did it. It would be fairly simple for the three of them to rig up a simple self firing sniper rifle on a timer right outside the window.

The twist is that this is true but they were still actually gunning for Charles (Charles due to his inherent self-hatred, Oliver because he was jealous of sharing the limelight, Mabel because she's a crazy Millennial and slenderman told her to) and got Saz by accident--Charles was so wrapped up explaining his fancy wine and the other two were so bored they forgot all about the murder pact and let Saz blunder into it.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Lmao I hope slender man gets explained to Charles at some point either by Mabel or maybe a zoomer explaining it to all 3 of them lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

One of my favorite moments of this season was Mabel trying to do "young person talk"

Mabel: Do you even know how to talk to somebody my age?
Charles: I really don't, and you don't count because you have old lady energy.

:allears:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Oct 5, 2023

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

That's exactly how a Nova Scotian police officer would fall.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtU4jag9s6E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4hSn0A7HI0

Cheap Diner Coffee
Aug 7, 2010

Philistine.
Edit: I apparently wasn't on the final page and just reposted those links but god drat

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

I know that an actual musical couldn't be as good as what we got, but I still want to see more. Been hitting repeat on the songs.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Very glad it wasn't Mabel's boyfriend or Meryl Streep, because when she started helping them I had a bad feeling she'd turn out to be the elevator killer.

I will admit it was refreshing for someone to confront the killer alone, and NOT have their own lives threatened until someone comes to the rescue, and instead it's the killer threatening to off themselves.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

I love the way Streep goes "oh... fuuuuuck" at the revelation.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
haha paul rudd at the last few seconds pulling hammy faces in the background

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

So are the Pickwick Triplets werewolves or something? Or is being a creature of the night not hereditary?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

oh jay posted:

So are the Pickwick Triplets werewolves or something? Or is being a creature of the night not hereditary?

The opening monologue is the detective telling the audience he's going to tell them the story of how he became a creature of the night. The nanny is the original, and whatever she was afflicted with was passed on to the detective when she killed him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Amazing lore