Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baka of lathspell

nut posted:

feer the deer

if a deer fought crime in a masked vigilantular garb theyd be Cape Deere

:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Goddamn

Twenty Four

it's got that head down even with the shoulders and ears back "i just got caught doing something I knew i wasn't supposed to be doing" look

EorayMel

fat(tening) deer

Only registered members can see post attachments!

----------------

David Pratt
I didn't know deer could get so fat. How do they do it don't they mostly eat leaves and grass

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

David Pratt posted:

I didn't know deer could get so fat. How do they do it don't they mostly eat leaves and grass

and hot pockets

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

nut

David Pratt posted:

have u seen how much leaves and grass there r

Escape From Noise

David Pratt posted:

Also birds.

google THIS

My tender eyes thought they were about to see some fat birds and were utterly unprepared for the reality :stonk:

David Pratt

This reminds me of the time that pelican ate a pigeon

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I'm late to the thread so sorry if anyone allready asked this but is it that they're fat because they eat grass and the grass is just everywhere around them and they have no discipline? Or do dears maybe not eat grass? Should I have googled it?

e: OK, I just read through the entire thread and you all were just having this conversation right where I came in and that's synchronicity. So I'm in the right place in other words.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Jan 26, 2022

kaom

Can’t believe I’m doing research on fat deer

Note: do not accidentally search for fat deet instead

“DEER FAT 101, Deer and Deer Hunting” posted:

It is the spring, summer and fall foods that allow deer to grow and accumulate fat reserves. Foods at these seasons of the year are largely succulents rather than woody browse. Grass, sedge, leaves of woody plants, agricultural crops, and ground cover forbs make up the diet. Diets change as the seasons progress and in the late summer and fall months grain, corn, fruits, acorns, beechnuts, and legumes become the choice deer foods. These, available in quantity, rich and easily digestable, build the fat which is so essential for the survival of wintering deer.

Apparently they can lose 25-30% of their body fat in winter. Also to bring this full circle you can make suet for birds out of deer fat.

EorayMel

:blessed: FAT deer :blessed:

But here comes a new challenger...

:frogsiren: SKINNY deer :frogsiren:

----------------

Twenty Four

Fat deer :hai: skinny deer :hmmno:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

EorayMel posted:

:blessed: FAT deer :blessed:

But here comes a new challenger...

:frogsiren: SKINNY deer :frogsiren:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Skinny deer looks so judgmental :ohdear:

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel

:pcgaming: FAT DEER LIVE STREAM ON YOUTUBE :pcgaming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpzfhagzPVA

----------------