Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Hi, thanks for reading! I unfortunately have a combination of needs for this scanner which may or may not be possible. It needs to be a flatbed (I need it to scan books) and I need it to be able to scan to an iOS tablet (e: or to email through WiFi, but I’m pretty sure I’d need an actual computer to set that up).Please help if you can! It’s all for the good of the newspaper comics thread, so you’d be helping multiple goons, if that helps.

TIA!

Bibliotechno Music fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Sep 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Bump

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
From what I can read you need a network scanner and then the accompanying iOS app can control the scanner and receive the files.