Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
so there was this movie or maybe it was a TV show..

It featured space and there was a botanist, he was a greasy Australian, at first he's all chill getting stoned in his cabin and occasionally hangs out with the protagonist and smokes weed or whatever

I think the protagonist liked drawing creepy poo poo?

Anyway eventually this stoner botanist guy reveals himself as some horrible axe murderer and there's a bloody battle at the end

thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
uhhhh was it Nightflyers? decent enough show kinda underrated, wish it got a second season

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

There is a identify the movie thread in CD and if they can't tell you the show or movie you are looking for then nobody in existence can.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
I've been racking my brain to think of a TV show (specifically thinking of a single premise) this morning. Silly....since I'm sure that I watched it within the past year....but I'm just drawing a blank and since it hasn't come to me yet....I'm ready to give up.

Basically, dude goes into hiding in a small town where he's immediately embraced by the community. Not the first episode....want to say that it's a few seasons into the show. Becomes a bartender and big supporter of the local girls soccer team or something and runs a fundraiser to get them to state. Sure enough....one of the police(?) chasing him down finds him at this bar....they end up burning it to the ground. This was like a one off episode to start a season. Before things start trending back towards normal.

It's such a peculiar episode of a show that I can't believe that I'm having a tough time with this.

RestingB1tchFace fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Aug 16, 2022

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That fundraiser for the girl’s soccer team thing is stupidly familiar. God dammit now I can’t remember either!!!!

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Escobarbarian posted:

That fundraiser for the girl’s soccer team thing is stupidly familiar. God dammit now I can’t remember either!!!!

Hold on....looking at the front page of threads here....I got it. It's 'What We Do In The Shadows'. Season 2 Episode 6 (On The Run). Lazlo goes into hiding to flee someone out to kill him. I've been binging so many shows that I missed these past couple of years that it's tough to keep them all straight.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
hahaha gently caress yes of course!! still one of the best episodes of that show.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Very silly and very good.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

No no, that wasn't Laszlo. It was Jackie Daytona: Regular Human Bartender.

I mean, he's got a toothpick in his mouth and he's wearing jeans, for God's sake!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

The Walrus posted:

uhhhh was it Nightflyers? decent enough show kinda underrated, wish it got a second season

This was correct. Thank you!