Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

I think this one got passed over by TL;DR culture. I'll be honest. It looked big and i didn't read it the first time.

Having done so now w/ the patience of a benevolent yet neglected genius, I laughed at least thrice at least. The Toyotathon just keeps on giving. Lol

I quoted it, bub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Escape From Noise posted:

I quoted it, bub

foiled again by a meddling mutant :shobon::hf::shobon:

Areola Grande

:five::five::five::five::five:

Areola Grande

some drat good passed over posts here. I bet we can get this one too 420 pages :coolslime:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Areola Grande posted:

some drat good passed over posts here. I bet we can get this one too 420 pages :coolslime:

Quoting this because I adore this image

Lead us, trash-chan

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Code Jockey posted:

Quoting this because I adore this image

Lead us, trash-chan

and, quoting myself, because I am happy I (think I) coined the term trash-chan, which I mean with the utmost respect and love

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
fully approve of this thread but 'tis not for me to post, mine being as the white bread of the byob sandwich. enjoying all the cheese posters, beet posters, veggie patty posters et al

biosterous

Areola Grande posted:

I think this one got passed over by TL;DR culture. I'll be honest. It looked big and i didn't read it the first time.

Having done so now w/ the patience of a benevolent yet neglected genius, I laughed at least thrice at least. The Toyotathon just keeps on giving. Lol

thank you, i've been thinking about the sentence "i want to look at the toyotas and imagine kissing the toyotas." and laughing since last night

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
well theres no rule that says a dog cant go through the wendys drive thru

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Luvcow posted:

well theres no rule that says a dog cant go through the wendys drive thru

you got me there

Areola Grande

from the Trashed Crew thread

Areola Grande

I guess nobody read the flavor on the can. what a marvelous post though. could've spawned countless original jokes but oh well!

ErrorInvalidUser

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this website really needs upvotes

take the moon

by sebmojo

Areola Grande posted:

I guess nobody read the flavor on the can. what a marvelous post though. could've spawned countless original jokes but oh well!

sorry Bud

Bud Light Seltzer

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

from the Trashed Crew thread

Sorry, OP. I missed that post. I was too trashed. I'd probably drink this abomination because I always do that kind of thing.