Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Edited to remove a bunch of personal info

BonerGhost fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Mar 22, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

It sounds like this person is full of poo poo, but you know that already. It sounds like going back and forth with this person is a losing proposal. If you're in a remote assignment then you have a host base responsible for your needs and the first thing is to determine what base that is. Your spouse should know, because it's the same base that handles his records and personnel stuff. If it is MacDill then they have a patient advocate that you should contact. https://macdill.tricare.mil/About-Us/Contact-Us The IG is also not a bad place to contact because they will know who to put you in touch with.

Separately, your spouse really needs to let his boss know what's going on. I realize you might be nervous because EFMP might try to pull some weird poo poo about going or staying, but that process is going to play out independently of the normal chain of command. His boss might be able to signal boost on your behalf, unless the boss sucks - your call.

If these avenues don't work or you want to talk outside of this then PM me.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Prop Wash posted:

It sounds like going back and forth with this person is a losing proposal.

I have reached this conclusion as well and am perfectly willing to go around her/over her head on this. Thanks for the response, I'm going to shoot you a PM.