Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
This is the thread for posting about stuff from your childhood that is valuable today but you lost it, threw it out, sold it, or donated it.

Larami Super Soaker CPS 2000 - This sonofabitch water-gun facilitated such a high pressure at its highest setting that squirts felt not unlike bee stings! Kinda painful and everyone rightly hated you when you used the highest setting. Anyway they discontinued it for that reason and now it's Rare. Estimated value $200-300.

Can't think of anything else right now. I had some early Pokemon cards, including some nice foils. I made a really bum trade when I was in the 1st grade, gave up my foil Blastoise for a bunch of chaff. Couldn't tell you its value today. Oh well! We also had a Charizard but probably not the valuable one. My little cousin has all our old surviving cards since apparently kids still collect them.

What kind of poo poo did you foolishly squander?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU