Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

clearurls - removes all the extra bullshit on urls like useless tracking info, etc
ublock origin - the standrd
pulsarr - add linux isos directly to my usenet downloader from various webpages
sponsorblock - lets me skip all the "sponsored by nordvpn" segments on youtube by crowdsourced submissions, also has a "get to the point" marker for videos.

grabbed pulsarr since that seems cooler than opening sonarr and radarr and doing it manually
only problem is it isnt showing up on my toolbar after setting up the settings
and there doesnt seem to be an option to put it on there
clicking and dragging does not work

thanks mozilla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

Canine Blues Arooo posted:

Is there an addon to blocks the ever-present "SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER" popups on every site ever these days?

Also, if you are in web and you put that poo poo on your site, please wrap your mouth around the biggest, thorniest dick you can find.

no but there's a great bookmarklet https://alisdair.mcdiarmid.org/kill-sticky-headers/

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.
still using "cloud to butt":
Replaces the text 'my cloud' with 'my butt', as well as 'cloud' with 'butt'.

Using it on Firefox, but it seems to be derived from a Chrome addon.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
but is there a butt to cloud version

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Wild EEPROM posted:

but is there a butt to cloud version

yeah, your posts

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
owene'd

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Jonny 290 posted:

lastpass is the all time #1 record holder for largest ratio of "yeah works fine for me" / "uh its actually really bad, because of this one thing, hold on i lost my notes stand by"

Seriously. 1password doesn't even let you edit the fields it fills, with LastPass I can get even difficult niche sites working by editing the details manually if need be. With 1password, you're just hosed and have to copy and paste manually. And can't remove extra fields it fills that shouldn't be filled.

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
sounds like a pos, op

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
Vinegar a safari extension for IOS that basically gives you YouTube premium
no ads
pip
play audio only
play in the background

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Perplx posted:

Vinegar a safari extension for IOS that basically gives you YouTube premium
no ads
pip
play audio only
play in the background

$2.79? no thanks.

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
better profile pic textures 4k
rebalanced forum posting difficulty
twitter reshade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

Fame Douglas posted:

Seriously. 1password doesn't even let you edit the fields it fills, with LastPass I can get even difficult niche sites working by editing the details manually if need be. With 1password, you're just hosed and have to copy and paste manually. And can't remove extra fields it fills that shouldn't be filled.

with 1Password 8, enable show auto-saved details in advanced settings, then edit the item and delete what you want