Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

circle circle,
bombs and screams
now you got your
war vaccine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NyaNyaMeister

Bruh-nyuu~

I am from this
stupid country :eurovision:

Bright Bart posted:

I still have trouble getting over how Subway would specifically brag how they do V-cuts because it's clearly superior and the only way to stack veggies and sauce without making a mess, then without fanfare just being "yeah, we can't be bothered".

SomethingAwful declares war on Subway, goons in disarray.

more at 11.

Current mood: https://vimeo.com/921220930

Thank you Heather Papps for the awesome sig

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
war is just a pile of dudes getting into each other's insides, and there is a better way

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

war is cap

google THIS

War is hell(a cringe)

google THIS

War just won't accept that I only like it as a friend

nut

more falafel please

forums poster

it's a very useful framework for reasoning about the overall value of a player's career or season, but it has plenty of shortcomings. firstly there are three main WAR metrics, and the formulas change slightly over time, so unlike something like ERA- or OPS+, WAR for previous seasons may change unexpectedly. since fWAR includes catcher framing (and adjusts pitcher WAR accordingly), and uses a FIP-based model for pitcher WAR, rather than RA9 for bWAR and WARP, different WARs can be used to make opposite arguments when, for instance, comparing players for award voting

but I wouldn't call it "cringe" any more than I'd call mike trout cheugy

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Today is a day that will deadass live in infamy

deep dish peat moss

Petition to make War the new funny number

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Lol

google THIS

do u think the bomber pilots get embarrassed when they poop out napalm in front of the enemy??? sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha. and i would like to know if any of you have any pics of pilots dropping napalm while they look nervous or embarrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha. another thing i am wondering is what do you think the napalm smells like in the morning haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell it

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

google THIS posted:

do u think the bomber pilots get embarrassed when they poop out napalm in front of the enemy??? sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha. and i would like to know if any of you have any pics of pilots dropping napalm while they look nervous or embarrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha. another thing i am wondering is what do you think the napalm smells like in the morning haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell it

lmbo

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

nut

google THIS posted:

frump truck

hello... again!

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy

Drink-Mix Man posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

Luke: You fought in the Clone Wars with my father?

Obiwan: Th-that was a long time ago

nut

you are probably more familiar with the abbreviated transitivity, but the mathematical derivation is out there:

war is cringe. and cringe? cringe is hell.

CatBlack

hello world
Depends on the war OP. Old school wars (ancient civ, medival, WW1) are super cringe but a cool new war with nukes and bad rear end robots might actually kind of rock.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

nut

lmao

Areola Grande

youtube is becoming more byob by the day :concerned:

Twenty Four

more falafel please posted:

it's a very useful framework for reasoning about the overall value of a player's career or season, but it has plenty of shortcomings. firstly there are three main WAR metrics, and the formulas change slightly over time, so unlike something like ERA- or OPS+, WAR for previous seasons may change unexpectedly. since fWAR includes catcher framing (and adjusts pitcher WAR accordingly), and uses a FIP-based model for pitcher WAR, rather than RA9 for bWAR and WARP, different WARs can be used to make opposite arguments when, for instance, comparing players for award voting

but I wouldn't call it "cringe" any more than I'd call mike trout cheugy

as a big baseball fan, I was not expecting a Wins Above Replacement sabermetrics joke, but I got a good laugh

Areola Grande

yes OP. 'tis beyond cringe atm

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

ELTON JOHN posted:

war is cheugy

nut

still cringe when will they learn

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I'm giving pacifism today and deadass its a serve

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Ass-penny

only for the aggressor OP

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

NyaNyaMeister

Bruh-nyuu~

I am from this
stupid country :eurovision:
thanks to CURRENT EVENTS, we can answer that question objectively.

it poo poo stinks.

Current mood: https://vimeo.com/921220930

Thank you Heather Papps for the awesome sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

The events, they are too current