Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Can we still get stinky in Pochinki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

Fried Watermelon posted:

Can we still get stinky in Pochinki

Yes, yes we can.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Please rez me

Blowdryer
Jan 25, 2008
"safe res!" i yell while in the middle of a field with 4 snipers camping me

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Night at the The Pozo

WhoIsTheDrizzle
Apr 17, 2006
Hamster Sex.
I'll see you in Pecado 5 story.

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:
I played a frankly concerning amount of this game from like late 2018 until March 2020. Last map release I was active for was Karakin. Have the changes in anticheat systems really fixed the problems with all of the blatant cheating? Also, does the game still have that weird thing with fire rates and the refresh rate on your monitor causing issues? I had all kinds of issues with automatic weapons compared to semi-auto because of that. If both of those have been addressed then playing w/ goons sounds amazing.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ardemia posted:

I played a frankly concerning amount of this game from like late 2018 until March 2020. Last map release I was active for was Karakin. Have the changes in anticheat systems really fixed the problems with all of the blatant cheating? Also, does the game still have that weird thing with fire rates and the refresh rate on your monitor causing issues? I had all kinds of issues with automatic weapons compared to semi-auto because of that. If both of those have been addressed then playing w/ goons sounds amazing.

It is leaps and bounds better than what it used to be. There are still cheaters but its 1 every 100 games. I have not had any issues recently with fire rates and refresh rates causing weird monitor issues. The new current bug is the smoke grenades, whoever fires the first one in a match can be heard all over the whole map.

Sadistic Hamster
Jan 1, 2005

I started playing recently on account of it being free. It is pretty fun, I have the most fun playing by myself in squads.

They have a couple of referral code quests: refer 1 person you get 10 tickets I can't recall the name of, 3 referrals you get 200 g-coins, 5 referrals a stupid hoodie. Also if someone uses your claim code you get 25 tickets after you reach level 10. Ten tickets = a loot box with a weapon skin or possible garbage.

Just gonna drop my referral code here, 96433-06177, I'll check back and whoever next posts their referral code I'll enter it in my game.

Thanks. Also a tip for new people, the jammer pack backpack has a blue bar that protects you from the blue wall, it does not recharge. Also playing the deathmatch might be a good idea to learn how to control recoil, it is unlike most fps games.

Blowdryer
Jan 25, 2008
-

Blowdryer fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Mar 22, 2022

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Blowdryer posted:

here's the goon guide have fun and play with us:

https://bobdaget.github.io/

Added to the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philman
Jan 20, 2004

thanks to whoever told me I could reconfigure the aim/ADS key last night. i had no idea. finally it behaves like every other game.