Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
her: oh my gosh, tell more more!

me: My next review was on the episode titled "Squid Ink Lemonade", the 4th episode in season 23 where Patrick needlessly tortures Squidward. The writer credits for this episode you may notice match other episodes focusing on gross-out humor and Patrick doing things that his character would not normally be motivated to do

her: oh wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Male

Working for: Hobby Lobby and the Speedrunner.com Forums Moderation Staff

Description: looking for a real qt 3.14

loopsheloop

Putty posted:

Description: looking for a real qt 3.14

lmao

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Yeah babe that ban+30 you got was soooo unfair lmao... don't worry I already posted a thread in QCS about freeing you... lots of big names chiming in, I think even a few mods get where I'm coming from... anyway if you want to talk about it in person I'd be down with that sometime... they know me pretty well at Dave & Busters, could probably hook us up with a free platter of pretzel nuggets...

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!