Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

one tree hill rear end, party of five rear end, cw superhero lookin rear end herb. foh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Hackers film 1995 posted:

they are wasting all this time on helping sick children or whatever when they could be making space cop 2

they should have sent a space cop copy in to be graded

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Space Cop 2: The Moral Arc of the Universe is Long, but it Bends Towards Justice

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
as someone who didnt watch space cop how bad was space cop

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

Sunk Dunk posted:

as someone who didnt watch space cop how bad was space cop

Mike's acting alone will have you turning it off instantly once you realise it's not a bit and he will be doing it for the entire film.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

In 300 2 Evan Green's backstory is that when she was like 5 the Athenians murdered her entire family then kept her as a sex slave until she was like 20, when Xerxes rescued her.

The movie expects us to root against her in her campaign for vengeance.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Sunk Dunk posted:

i dont have any friends so gettign drunk sounds kinda sad

i can't believe you'd say this in the rlm thread of all places

mods?????

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSjRlhGezTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjjiE0OD4K0

the hotdog joke was so good it just had to be used in both trailers made 4 years apart from each other

god everything about these is awful

e: freddie's 2 seconds of screen time is the only thing funny in either

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

what even made them decide to finish space cop? sitting for 7-8 years clearly did nothing to improve it

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

rich evans was at his peak and you have strike while the iron is hot

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It seems crazy they couldn't come up with even a half decent script, the concept isn't terrible.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

space cop is number one movie in uganda

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Saw a few murder movies

Diabolique (French), good stuff. High contrast black and white picture with no any background score during the intense scenes. Very different experience. I thought it was going to go the Vertigo direction but it went a different ending. The husband is an rear end in a top hat.

The Long Goodbye. It's okay, not my cup of tea. I didn't know it was Robert Atlman doing his take of a Raymond Chandler book. I am fine with the story on its own but I thought the ending was stupid and out of character Marlowe surprise executed the friend who used him.

Silver Streak, A stupid Gene Wilder vehicle that's not less bit funny. The real stunts on top of the real train look good. It's a product placement for the train service.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
i have to say

roasting bad movies and then making one is a maria kondo "selling you poo poo you dont need" tier side hustle

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Alan Smithee posted:

i have to say

roasting bad movies and then making one is a maria kondo "selling you poo poo you dont need" tier side hustle

Like many of their generation of early YouTubers they were always wannabe filmmakers at heart. But yeah Space Cop is just bad other than a few funny bits, and even those are often run into the ground with repetition. The worst part is Mike’s “acting” by far, but the script is just unfunny and overindulgent.

It’s surprising how far off the mark they were, considering how funny they can be, but I think purely scripted content is just not their strong suit. But at least they can look back and tell their grandkids that they never reached the levels of cringe of The Nostalgia Critic’s The Wall.

colonelwest fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jan 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020921

New thread