Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
This Place Rules was loving insane. I feel so sad about the state of that country. Watching those poor kids talk about their brother was absolutely heartbreaking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Ahhhh I had forgotten that was your Letterboxd account, thanks for the reminder lol. Hadn’t heard of this, sounds great, grabbing right now

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Laterite posted:

adult swim yule log:

:stare:

You’re goddamn right it is.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Escobarbarian posted:

Ahhhh I had forgotten that was your Letterboxd account, thanks for the reminder lol. Hadn’t heard of this, sounds great, grabbing right now

Yeah I'm Buzzkill on most things except here. I assume I follow you yeah?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
You do! I go by my real name. But heck while we’re talking about it I may as well post two lists I made yesterday:

My favourite films of 2022

My favourite first-time watches of 2022

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Looten Plunder posted:

This Place Rules was loving insane.

:stare::magical: oh MY GOD America is broken

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

Just finished Pam and Tommy. Man, you feel so bad for Pam. She's the innocent victim in all of this. I left the show feeling really melancholy and worse since it's all true. I think one of the most powerful moments was when Pam gave the whole, "Sluts don't have rights," quote, which I am butchering.

:smith: Just feel worse about the fact that Pam and Tommy didn't sign off on the show either, so all of this is just bringing back terrible memories and giving them zero money for it, like the tape. Again.

EDIT: Also, because this came out on someone's Top Ten list somewhere on the TVIV and I'm a bit of a health science nerd, I'm checking out This Is Going to Hurt next.

Pan Dulce fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Jan 1, 2023

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
Was randomly reminded of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grEggB5ghqk

Happy New Years goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020907