Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
THE KINGS HAVE WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Two bad teams

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Blazers didn’t score for 5 minutes and Lakers only up 5 because they have 8 million TOs.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
What a game. Jokic is MVP

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
I believe that sequence was just turnover, turnover, turnover, offensive foul

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lakers giving the Blazers infinite 3s, they'll eventually hit them.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

why doesnt anthony davis just decide to be the best player on the court every night

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
AD coming back hitting his free throws again really elevates him.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

can someone just hit 2 in a row so the blazers stop pretending they can win

guess not

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
That Blazers Lakers game was some of the ugliest ball I've seen in awhile.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Malik Monk is a 99.% free throw shooter over 1 minute, 0% under.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

not super impressive from AD but executing the gameplan (being at least average from the midrange against the nurkic drop defense) helped win the game.

russ was invisible unless he was putting up bricks or fouling. certified bad game. he had that one assist though.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

did the lakers announcer just talk about the betting line?

i feel like thats some taboo cause ive never heard anyone do it before, during a game at least

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

did the lakers announcer just talk about the betting line?

i feel like thats some taboo cause ive never heard anyone do it before, during a game at least

This season they allowed betting talk and they even do a quick "GAMBLING PROBLEM??" flash at the end now.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Think Less posted:

he's real good. his shot is busted, but he's got incredible vision and passing. rebounds very well. really crafty paint moves for a guard.

he'll be an all star in a few years

Hello, poster from the year 2009. I have terrible news about Ricky Rubio. Also, about everything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

DeimosRising posted:

Hello, poster from the year 2009. I have terrible news about Ricky Rubio. Also, about everything else.

I don't know how good giddey will be but he's actually able to finish around the rim which is the real reason Rubio never reached the all star game