Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bad guy

Bo-Pepper posted:

i would probate you into the stone age and smile while doing it :evilbuddy:

don't threaten me with a good time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andoman

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi

bad guy posted:

i know i'm pretty much alone in this but imo the fact that byob doesn't get many reports anymore is not actually necessarily a good thing and maybe it's a little fun to be ik still since nobody is interested or willing in actually shaking stuff up it's way more ceremonial than it used to be. hell at this point you could probably make every byob reg an ik permanently and there'd be zero problems that occurred because of it since everyone would be really careful and pretty similar in how they would use the buttons.

I've not been here very long so probably shouldn't comment but BYOB is my favorite part of SA because it is really chill and everyone on here seems pretty awesome. Other parts of the forums are a bit more dramatic and that's cool - I enjoy some of those areas too, but its great to have this space.

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
Inexhaustibly Kooky

Prof. Crocodile

idiot knave

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
My monthly byob post lets go!

Make all past IKs IKs again.
Never de-IK anyone
New IK every month.
Never IK me. I'll just threadban myself again and not enforce it.

IK stands for I'm Kool

Trying

heavy lies the Krown

biosterous

incurable kooties :smith:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Inappropriate Krusty.

That's also my platform for IK election.

Goons Are Gifts

Twenty Four posted:

it's the classic Idiot King

as far as I can see, this one has been empty quoted the most. Ahh byob is just classy!

So Mr Four, will you take the crown as the first one to start a new legacy after this brutal revolution?

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Sometimes I try to imagine what rowdy BYOB was like but my brain slips off of it.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Cardi BYOB posted:

Inappropriate Krusty.

That's also my platform for IK election.

the qualification for being ik is surviving one of my baileys and weed brownies

Gramps

Code Jockey posted:

from what I am hearing this would severely limit who can be an IK

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Code Jockey posted:

Guess what

I am qualified

Twenty Four

Goons Are Great posted:

as far as I can see, this one has been empty quoted the most. Ahh byob is just classy!

So Mr Four, will you take the crown as the first one to start a new legacy after this brutal revolution?

I wasn't expecting it, then saw a few empty quotes and went "what did I get myself into?" lol. Reminded me of that TV show "Survivor" that my mom likes to watch where someone starts to hear their name read off a few times during voting and they slowly start to realize it might be them, slightly nervous with a bit of surprised disbelief, except not in a bad way, hah.

Yeah sure thing buddy, I hold odd hours, but I'd be willing to give it another spin, it's been more than a few years since last time! Gotta think of something now unless someone takes the lead...

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Cardi BYOB posted:

Guess what

I am qualified

the system has failed us Im sorry everyone

1000 more years of darkness it is :smith:

(more like dorkness)

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

How Wonderful! posted:

Sometimes I try to imagine what rowdy BYOB was like but my brain slips off of it.

you woulda done great

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ass-penny

Change the position name to postmaster general imo

Goons Are Gifts

Twenty Four posted:

I wasn't expecting it, then saw a few empty quotes and went "what did I get myself into?" lol. Reminded me of that TV show "Survivor" that my mom likes to watch where someone starts to hear their name read off a few times during voting and they slowly start to realize it might be them, slightly nervous with a bit of surprised disbelief, except not in a bad way, hah.

Yeah sure thing buddy, I hold odd hours, but I'd be willing to give it another spin, it's been more than a few years since last time! Gotta think of something now unless someone takes the lead...

hell yeah, no worries, I forgot to rewrite the new IK letter so I need to do that now before pming it to you, but I'll get you your crown before and throw you into the fire completely unprepared

Tell me here or via pm if you have an idea how long your reign should be, or if you want to flee and step down or become eternal IK for years to come

Twenty Four

Goons Are Great posted:

hell yeah, no worries, I forgot to rewrite the new IK letter so I need to do that now before pming it to you, but I'll get you your crown before and throw you into the fire completely unprepared

Tell me here or via pm if you have an idea how long your reign should be, or if you want to flee and step down or become eternal IK for years to come

I think I know the role well enough, but I would love to see how the "prepare to be IK" message has changed over the years, no edit needed so don't worry friend! I even have a fun and safe thread idea in mind!

I'll reign eternal, even if it is only in name! Otherwise yeah, just fun stuff for a month or two but I'm glad to help bring joy to byob one way or another forever!

Goons Are Gifts

you gonna regret this very soon :devil:

Twenty Four

Goons Are Great posted:

you gonna regret this very soon :devil:

:sidvicious:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

pnac attack posted:

you woulda done great