Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gormless goblin

i'm the one whose shoulders and arms are always doing something off screen but you can't quite see anything

every now and then though there's a cacophonous crashing of what sounds like a dozen tin cans falling down but i don't miss a beat i keep talking about some % changes in some meaningless statistics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
I keep talking but I'm very obviously muted and you can see my face getting redder and redder

selan dyin

im resting my head in my palm, only because it puts my face ever so slightly out of frame so that i can vape weed without anyone noticing

FutonForensic

can't keep the camera from autofocusing on my cat's butthole

Dads Dip Cup

signs onto the call wearing pince-nez glasses but I forgot to attach the cord so they fall off partway through. the call proceeds as if nothing happened

Prof. Crocodile

my virtual background is a photo of a beautiful beach, but I refuse to engage with any jokes about blue fluid.

gormless goblin

BALLS DILDO posted:

im resting my head in my palm, only because it puts my face ever so slightly out of frame so that i can vape weed without anyone noticing
please connect with areola grande

gormless goblin fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Jan 7, 2022

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
Connects to the call using the cat face filter in homage to Rod Ponton

Betty Wight

NumptyScrub posted:

Connects to the call using the cat face filter in homage to Rod Ponton

I am not a cat

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
I have a blurred background that makes my hair look a bit strange.

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

gormless goblin

uria aalge won't unblur their background b/c you could see all their embarrassing erotic art hanging on the wall but just as they're about to consider unblurring it they see my enviable recreation of venus of willendorf so they just opt for the "deep space" backdrop

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax

gormless goblin posted:

uria aalge won't unblur their background b/c you could see all their embarrassing erotic art hanging on the wall but just as they're about to consider unblurring it they see my enviable recreation of venus of willendorf so they just opt for the "deep space" backdrop

It’s not “erotic”, it’s “sensual”, OK?

I’m now trying to share my screen and my PowerPoint, but instead of the presentation view you’re seeing my presenter view with all my notes.

It looks like gormless goblin’s Venus of Willendorf is laughing at me.

I have to fake a bad connection to get out of this situation

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gormless goblin

uuu aaa gg uys caa n yoo oou hee eear mee ee? got ta ree conn eec t
bee ee rii iight baa aack