Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Wait a second? What da hell's 'A bat?' I didn't sign up for any of this friggin' crap!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

poisonpill posted:

Takes my advice and DON’T do what I did and stencil “PROP OF GOTHAM” on the side to avoid the capes. Dat t’ing got robbed ten minutes after I painted it. Saw it again about three months later when I temp henched over with Penguin. Their team nabbed it so that he could reach guns on the top shelf of his warehouse. Well, after having a good laugh, I couldn’t be mad about it.

Dats good thinkin'. I'll go wid GOTHAM ELECTRIC CO

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 39 days!

Moon Slayer posted:

I've never seen it but follow your dreams, bub.

I'll be honest though, when the bat girl swoops down on a crew there's always three or four guys who "accidentally" "trip" and wind up on their knees facing away from her. Now I'm not too proud to say I haven't pulled this trick a few times myself (no point in denying it since there's a picture, heh) since getting choked out is a heck of a lot better than the TBI or fractures the bat man will give ya, but at least I'm not one of them mooks who call 'er "mommy" while she's doin' it.

Be careful, though, that doesn't always work with all the Bat's gals; some guys tried that stuff with that one gal, Huntress I think she's called, and all's they got for it was cracked in the head with that long-rear end staff she carries around.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

*reads the room*

*starts thug oriented pleasure crime cruises chartering service to themyscira to steal statues and vandalize shrines*

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

The Voice of Labor posted:

*reads the room*

*starts thug oriented pleasure crime cruises chartering service to themyscira to steal statues and vandalize shrines*

Dude no, Lara straight out kills ya, she has no chill

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
This all is the absolute best for me. Previous careers were tripping up at the job interviews. Nonstop "explain this gap in employment, now this one, and here too"...

Now I can just say was in traction from another Batman beatdown. It works while also pointing to being increasingly skilled as a henchman.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

all da joker's conspiratorial ramblings make a strange sort of sense when you realize he's been a cia asset all along

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I'm working for the Riddler because Batman broke so many bones in my body while I was doing petty larceny that I'm chronically unemployed and rely on placing riddles around the city for him to solve to make ends meet and pay my mother's hospital bills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Hey fellow thugs! I got my own wrecker crew! We got three cherry pickers and 6 tow trucks and other vehicles. All dedicated to helping fellow goons.