Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Love seafood, just had some Red Snapper last night fresh off the boat. That and Hogfish is the best eating fish on earth imo.

We get lots of stone crab, gulf shrimp, and Florida lobster too. seafood rules

Do you think Aaron Rodgers likes seafood?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

A A Ron loves only two things in life: Ayahuasca and conspiracy theories.

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.
Never understood food shaming. If you think seafood is gross that’s fine. Let the Carrs eat Chipotle in peace!

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Professor Funk posted:

Seafood rules. Oysters, sushi, fried fish, grilled fish, fish stews, whatever. It's all good.

:same:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
^ good dinners

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Ort posted:

Never understood food shaming. If you think seafood is gross that’s fine. Let the Carrs eat Chipotle in peace!

Counterpoint: if you don't like what I like, you are a bad person and should feel bad

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

Ort posted:

Put some catsup on it you classless dog

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
It’s very important you put the same poo poo in your greased up maw as I do

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

fsif posted:

Do you weirdos at least eat sushi or does your culinary madness know no bounds?

Sushi is fine

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

a neat cape posted:

Sushi is fine

a neat cape posted:

Seafood is gross

I’m confused.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
he's right

e: if someone says "we should get seafood tonight" they never mean sushi

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Hmm. Maybe I should tell you.
Lately, I feel I'm on the precipice...
Of falling into a deep...fathomless slumber.
And I have an inkling it could spell trouble for you, somehow.
So I just wanted to get the apology out of the way, beforehand.
Since you're New Jersey and all.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Shinji2015 posted:

Y'know what, I get it. They just made a big move, they're tired and don't want to figure out anything complicated like trying a new place out, so they just go for something that everyone likes. Plenty of time to find something new once they're settled

That's fair. The first time we visited Hawaii, we were so tired from the flight and getting the rental car and checking into the hotel that we just ate at a Denny's right off the first highway exit we passed. It was just sustenance, there was plenty of time to enjoy the good stuff on the rest of the trip. (And as a seafood lover it was a delight.)

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
aaron rodgers: the packers are being bitches requesting more compensation from the jets. this is all the packers fault and i'm excited to play for the jets when the packers stop whining about wanting more compensation

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1636060361471270913/photo/1

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Felt bored. Decided to look at all of the current and likely future Hall of Fame QBs from the Super Bowl era. I excluded any rings from bench seasons (sorry, Steve Young), and guys who only had a part of their career in the Super Bowl era obviously get short shrift (sorry, Johnny Unitas). Anyway:

List sorted by season MVP awards:

List sorted by Super Bowl appearances:

List sorted by Super Bowl wins:

Of the 28 current or likely Hall of Fame QBs in the Super Bowl era, 22 won at least one Super Bowl, and 12 won two or more. Only 3 never made it to a Super Bowl. A slight majority, 15, won at least one season MVP award.

Out of 57 Super Bowls, 44 (77%) were won by a QB on this list. That feels like kind of a silly stat, though, since someone's gonna win every year and rings are one of the best ways to build a HoF case.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Are people claiming food in New Orleans is good?

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Elephanthead posted:

What the gently caress

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Elephanthead posted:

yeah they're also claiming that the total energy in a system remains constant although it may be converted from one form to another

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

indigi posted:

yeah they're also claiming that the total energy in a system remains constant although it may be converted from one form to another

I heard disagreement on this point is actually what is holding up Rodgers signing with the Jets

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

surf rock posted:

Felt bored. Decided to look at all of the current and likely future Hall of Fame QBs from the Super Bowl era. I excluded any rings from bench seasons (sorry, Steve Young), and guys who only had a part of their career in the Super Bowl era obviously get short shrift (sorry, Johnny Unitas). Anyway:…

Out of 57 Super Bowls, 44 (77%) were won by a QB on this list. That feels like kind of a silly stat, though, since someone's gonna win every year and rings are one of the best ways to build a HoF case.

I appreciate this effort post and also I hate Tom Brady

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Elephanthead posted:

i heard it's better in the bayou

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Huh I kinda just assumed Marino had more than one mvp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Pontius Pilate posted:

Huh I kinda just assumed Marino had more than one mvp
He was first team All-Pro QB 3 times but lost the MVP to Marcus Allen and Lawrence Taylor in those other years.