Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Grooming things is pretty neat... but with most things you gotta get in early, I'll help you learn how to groom young things so that when they get old enough, they are prefectly groomed!

First ... and i said this before, you gotta get in when they are young, otherwise they might get scared

Secondly you want to constantly re-assure them... try giving them treats.. see you're older and have more money, so it's totally a great idea to use that money to help them get fed

Thirdly you want to brush their teeth, so they have a nice young mouth

Do you have any good grooming tips?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i like to detail my car OP is very satisfying

my buffer is fun to use too. whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Oh

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Did you know girls can also groom too?

Yeah I know it sounds weird, but it's something both genders can ... "enjoy"

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I feel like this thread is about sex but I'm not turned on???

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

i feel like you just passed a test...

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Holy poo poo is this pic real. gently caress is this what pugs look like when they smile? I'm tripping and this is really messing me up pls someone tell me. IS THIS REAL???

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Holy poo poo is this pic real. gently caress is this what pugs look like when they smile? I'm tripping and this is really messing me up pls someone tell me. IS THIS REAL???

It's not real!!

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I'm pretty hirsute and people are always telling me to consider grooming, do you have any resources for beginners I could peruse?

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

The Moon Monster posted:

I'm pretty hirsute and people are always telling me to consider grooming, do you have any resources for beginners I could peruse?

depends... how young are you?

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Full Metal Jackass posted:

uhhhhh

i got bad news for you

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

signalnoise posted:

uhhhhh

i got bad news for you

ahhhhhhhhhhh

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

signalnoise posted:

uhhhhh

i got bad news for you

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Ghislaine Maxwell and a few of our former mods have some grooming tips for you.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Do you ever think about anything else henry

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i just have a beard brush and comb and little scissors and a working access code to the high school just kidding it stopped working

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
you're really mature for your age

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

no you dont understand, shes an old soul and im permanently stunted

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

The older I get the more I wish I just didn't have a body and could be some kind of incorporeal spirit that still posts but no longer has to deal with poo poo like pain or being dirty, do you have any grooming tips that involve becoming a robot or something

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

signalnoise posted:

The older I get the more I wish I just didn't have a body and could be some kind of incorporeal spirit that still posts but no longer has to deal with poo poo like pain or being dirty, do you have any grooming tips that involve becoming a robot or something

drink a whole bottle of robitussin

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I need a gatdang haircut.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

signalnoise posted:

you could be like RoboCop except just for postin'
Instead of a gun in your leg a lil keyboard pops out and you can just start clicking out responses anywhere

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

drink a whole bottle of robitussin

This is true

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

signalnoise posted:

try starting a cult their leaders are always transcending

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
honestly though i hate this thread and its underlying meaning its very bad and not good

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

you could be like RoboCop except just for postin'
Instead of a gun in your leg a lil keyboard pops out and you can just start clicking out responses anywhere

getting strong memories of the Sidekick phone from this, let's do it

Robo Reagan posted:

try starting a cult their leaders are always transcending

you mean ...

wait what is this then

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost
I'm an expert at grooming for ages 15 or younger, beyond that you just gotta let the skin slough off on it's own.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

i use one of them old grandpa style double edge razors and the brush and I spend next to nothing on shaving

I also use super sticky pomade and slick my hair back but it loosens up in an hour or so so I don't actually look like Michael Corleone

those are my grooming tips because to continue the other joke feels gross

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\

Chinatown posted:

honestly though i hate this thread and its underlying meaning its very bad and not good

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
bout to give these leather seats a shampoo and shine, it's like the msg of new car smells!!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Quite Credible Subject, op

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost
i don't groom bc i work outdoors with my muscles like true proletariat

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
grooming protip: if you don't brush your hair, eventually it merges into an amorphous mass

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I groom this totally normal dog that likes to lay in the tub.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Chinatown posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Use one of these to freak out your friends and family and cat