Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
There we go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Not a great quarter for the Utah basketball team. I’m on the verge of hitting them with the Rivals name if they manage to blow it. Which they basically have I guess

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Mavs and Warriors frantically competing for the 3 seed and that juicy Jazz matchup

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Utah Jizz

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

Mavs and Warriors frantically competing for the 3 seed and that juicy Jazz matchup

I guess Jazz have the tiebreaker over Denver so maybe you seek out the 4 seed and that 4/5 matchup

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This unit of the Lakers generates a lot of fouls. Or the Thunder do a lot of fouls. Hard to tell which.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

bball paul baby

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Paul Reed is so good

doc is just resting deandre for the playoffs, i know it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

b

ball

paul

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

tyrese maxey

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

triple sulk posted:

b

ball

paul

title chances just went up

loving doc

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
gotta think doc got told to play bball paul or he was fired
https://twitter.com/rich_hofmann/status/1512851412681740307

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Stevie Lee posted:

gotta think doc got told to play bball paul or he was fired
https://twitter.com/rich_hofmann/status/1512851412681740307

hell yeah

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Embiid stepback threes are a beautiful thing

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i legit thought embiid had like high 20 points at best and he has 38 lmao

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Warriors announcers acting like a 9 point lead in the second quarter is an insurmountable chasm.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Five minutes in and I've had as much as I can take, gently caress the Warriors announcers.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Spurs got it to 2.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Grizz doing the Celtics a solid by resting all starters. Should coast into a 2 or 3 seed.

Smart, you probably don't need to play tight D to the point that you are taking forearms to the chops.

e: poo poo just saw the Bucks lost. We might end up getting the 2 and playing the Nets.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Praying for a beautiful Celtics win tonight so the Raptors can face the Sixers in the first round.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Le Saboteur posted:

Praying for a beautiful Celtics win tonight so the Raptors can face the Sixers in the first round.

I think everyone wants this

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I love Derrick White

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Holy poo poo Tatum

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

I’m still processing the fact that Powell is good now

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Also go pelicans

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao at this scrub fest

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

holy poo poo that's jake laman's music

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Pat Will locked into a duel with Greg Monroe, someone else needs to be watching this poo poo

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Do the wolves announcers always refer to Josh Okogie as "J.O." because lol

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
big shot

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I am disgusted that Jake Layman, a college player I despised and forgotten about for 5 years, has resurfaced.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

R.D. Mangles posted:

I am disgusted that Jake Layman, a college player I despised and forgotten about for 5 years, has resurfaced.

he actually has a pretty good podcast called "Layman's Terms"

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Another famous Chicago Bulls victory.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Oh poo poo Luka banged his knee and is in the locker room

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The fact the Lakers have 9 overtime games this year is saying something.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I strongly dislike Mac Mac Lung but dude jumped early and the other guy jumped into him that isn’t a flagrant.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Glad I showed up for the good parts of the game only.

Austin Reaves entire loving family is at the game and the crowd is mobbing him and I'm happy for him, what a night.

Interviewer asks Malik if he would like to come back if they can make the money work and he says yes.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpr_KaaRjW0

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Reaves and Monk both praise Vogel for giving them a chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Feel like making the money work will be a problem but we’ll see