Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Scary Go Round (January 31-February 2, 2005)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Conan

John A posted:

Part 2! Prepare for the word “ziggurat” to be used with a refreshing regularity.

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

Welcome Back, Galaxy Geek.
Allison's Instagram:

quote:

Unused panel (from abandoned project ‘Yoga She Writes’)

UPDATE: Just saw this on the Forward Slash Scare website. Relevant due to recent discussion re: Allison & his business/readership:

quote:

I’ve been asked a lot recently about signed books, so we’ve added Steeple volumes 1-3 to Topatoco – they all come with signed bookplates at no extra charge. Get them here!

The Giant Days “Snooker Could Be Better” minis have now sold out. I have a handful of copies left for a UK event in July. I am planning more minis though – my three Conan chapters in a set. And I may do a short run collecting all the Solver comics from 2022-2023 (Spring Special > Boys Like Fun), as none of my publishers have expressed any interest in it. If you’re interested in either of these projects, let me know in the comments and I can begin to work out numbers.

The_Other fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Apr 10, 2024

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Scary Go Round (February 3-7, 2005)

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Scary Go Round (February 8-10, 2005)

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

John A posted:

Bone lines often occur in nature, driven by the wind and the natural magnetism of calcium. They tend to align north to south.

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

JA's Instagram (are people getting sick of me posting his stuff here?)

quote:

What… exactly… is SAVAGE SWORD OF SUSAN?

The_Other fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Apr 12, 2024

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Nah keep posting it

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
I certainly like the instagram stuff getting posted here better than I like the old scary go round stuff getting posted here :shrug:

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Dangerous Person posted:

Nah keep posting it

:emptyquote:

Keep posting everything related with Allison. Old SGR, too. It's always an interesting contrast.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Scary Go Round (February 13-15, 2005)

I love Hugo :allears:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Scary Go Round (February 16-17, 2005)

Two strips today because we're at the end of the arc. Starting tomorrow: Your Taxes At Work!

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

John A posted:

Finally, Chekhov’s caber is fired. See, see, I have it all worked out. For every mistake I make, I manage at least two and possibly even three positive strides forward.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Scary Go Round (March 2-6, 2006)

ShallowKnave
Sep 9, 2011
Fun Shoe
I honestly can't remember the last time I thought about Diesel Sweeties

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

ShallowKnave posted:

I honestly can't remember the last time I thought about Diesel Sweeties

Going back through SGR has been a blast for things like that. A few weeks ago I was pleasantly reminded that Questionable Content used to have half a dozen characters tops and was mostly jokes about music.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Scary Go Round (March 7-9, 2006)

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Conan

John A posted:

I had to think about this while my car was in for its service. While others relaxed with a magazine or stared at a series of disconnected images upon their phones, I sat with pad and pencil trying to think how ziggurat traps might work. And I wonder who emerged from that garage the happiest. Not me. I told them not to put it through the carwash, they did it anyway, and they scratched the driver-side front door. Is not a carwash the most devious trap of all?

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

Allison would redo this page several years later:

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > BSS: Bisexual Super Son > The John Allison-verse: You can’t be arrested for things that are too weird for there to be laws about!

That’s probably too long, isn’t it?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Scary Go Round (March 10-14, 2006)

First appearance: Mike, who works for the newspaper and is kind of a weird guy.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Conan

John A posted:

Whenever I look at a river or canal, I imagine the pike down there, skulking in the grotty depths. How do pikes find love? They seem like solitary beasts to me. I heard that when cooked, they taste of nothing.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Scary Go Round (March 15-17, 2006)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Scary Go Round (March 20-22, 2006)