Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The King.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Oooh

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Cleveland fans are confused, are they happy because LeBron won or sad because Steph won

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
that was pretty cool

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

good poo poo

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

nikosoft posted:

There's only one King, and we are all his knights.

agreed and that's why i need someone to get me a screencap of jimmy butler looking like the most grump rear end hater while giving lebron a tiny nod of respect

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
that was awesome

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Elam Ending fuckin rules. I wonder if it would hold up as a format for games that mattered

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
i couldnt look away!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lol the Jimmy Butler guffaw when Steph said “very humble.”

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Aye Doc posted:

agreed and that's why i need someone to get me a screencap of jimmy butler looking like the most grump rear end hater while giving lebron a tiny nod of respect

Stelio Kontos
Feb 12, 2014

DC Murderverse posted:

Cleveland fans are confused, are they happy because LeBron won or sad because Steph won

As a clevelander, I’m happy for all parties involved

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

DC Murderverse posted:

They're happy for LeBron over hating Steph.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Rick posted:

I can't decide if Machine Gun Kelly is salt of the earth type dude or is just pretending to be. I guess it doesn't matter.

He was a salt of the earth dumb rear end with minor musical success, who then befriended a billionaire who happened to own the Cavs and suddenly he was acting in big TV shows, had luxurious hair plugs, and became a chart topping artist. It’s good to make friends with extremely rich guys, at least if you’re not an under aged girl

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

Dejan Bimble posted:

He was a salt of the earth dumb rear end with minor musical success, who then befriended a billionaire who happened to own the Cavs and suddenly he was acting in big TV shows, had luxurious hair plugs, and became a chart topping artist. It’s good to make friends with extremely rich guys, at least if you’re not an under aged girl

He also got to start dating Megan Fox!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Dejan Bimble posted:

This is good to know.

I really need to make friends with an extremely rich guy. Steve Ballmer if you're out there I can make you being accepted into LA slightly easier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Rick posted:

This is good to know.

I really need to make friends with an extremely rich guy. Steve Ballmer if you're out there I can make you being accepted into LA slightly easier.

Machine gun kelly did it by embracing the cavs when they were garbage after lebron left. So when kawhi and pg leave the clips and they win 5 games in a season just be at every game pretending to care