Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

there's the $1000 stand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

Bets on how much the monitor stand is this time around?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

TheMadMilkman posted:

Bets on how much the monitor stand is this time around?

If you have to ask……

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
This reminds me of those Counter Strike/Gary’s Mod mouse maps.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

4 grand?????

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
1599 LOL

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

oof that price on the studio!

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Xabi posted:

1599 LOL

The old thunderbolt Apple Cinema Displays were $1000 and those haven't been sold in years. Surprised but not surprised by the price tag on those.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

That’s all folks.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

Jose Oquendo posted:

The old Apple Cinema Displays were $1000 and those haven't been sold in years. Surprised but not surprised by the price tag on those.

Yeah I was actually expecting 2000 so I guess it’s “cheap”.

(It will probably be 2000+ if you want the height adjusting stand)

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I kinda want the screen although I wonder if it would work with the 2018 mac mini. Saying that I doubt my work wants to see me in 12mp on a teams call.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much

Xabi posted:

Yeah I was actually expecting 2000 so I guess it’s “cheap”.

(It will probably be 2000+ if you want the height adjusting stand)

Correct

https://www.engadget.com/apples-400-height-adjustable-studio-display-stand-is-a-relative-bargain-222714407.html