Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dong Quixote
Oct 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Great LP! Going to miss it. Thanks for all the quality work you all did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Thanks for making it through that whole long game! This has been a lot of fun.

PS: You pointing out the seams in the support backgrounds has made me forever unable to not see them.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

SubNat posted:

Are they to blame for her insane stats as well, perhaps?

Well yeah, that's what the genetic experiments that left her a platinum blonde only child instead of a brunette who was youngest of eleven were about. They made her Nemesis 2.

Thanks for all the laughs y'all! 196 episodes, that's unreal!

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Dec 28, 2023

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

And now for the exciting conclusion where we fight those slithering guys right? Right?

A great LP and a great time watching it. It didn't feel like 200 episodes at all!

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I can't believe I watched all of those episodes, but I certainly enjoyed it. Thanks for the massive effort finishing this thing!

Prowler
May 24, 2004

Loved this LP, thanks again folks! I would have watched the entire thing even if I had seen this path; getting to see the final stories I missed out on was just a nice bonus.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Echoing the great LP comments, I love this game and all my trash children

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
thanks for all the comments, I'm kinda surprised anyone got though the whole thing lol

def taking a break for a few months, then maybe checking out what Rumsfeld is doing...

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Kuvo posted:

thanks for all the comments, I'm kinda surprised anyone got though the whole thing lol

def taking a break for a few months, then maybe checking out what Rumsfeld is doing...

I miss Rumsfeld and his quantum leaping into multiple anime games.

Smoky Bandana
Oct 1, 2009

You can trip on my synthesizer.

Kuvo posted:

..I'm kinda surprised anyone got though the whole thing lol...

Guess it can be hard to admit to yourself, but you guys are always entertaining. You've always had a good chemistry with the various folks you've brought along the way.
Keep playing deeply flawed but fun interesting games and I'll keep listening.

Kase moch
Jun 5, 2012

Gentlemen prefer blondes
Great LP as always. Watched new eps in the morning over breakfast; I'll miss the hijinks during the break. Looking forward to whatever else you do next.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
Echoing everything above, this LP, and all previous ones, are always a highlight to watch and I shall always watch whatever comes next.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Kuvo posted:

I'm kinda surprised anyone got though the whole thing lol

I skipped through all the combat chapters, which helped a lot

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
Thanks for the LP! I didn't start it until a couple of months ago.

I loved everything revolving around Balthus finding god so that Lysithea could steal his crest weapon and hadoken people.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?
Thanks for the LP. I fell behind, and only caught up a couple days ago, because I was too busy playing Three Houses.

You specifically requested that I not share my optimal NG+ Three Houses strats, so I shall not.

Smoky Bandana posted:

Guess it can be hard to admit to yourself, but you guys are always entertaining. You've always had a good chemistry with the various folks you've brought along the way.
Keep playing deeply flawed but fun interesting games and I'll keep listening.
I feel like it's a genuinely weird thing to be a fan of someone, for both people in the relationship, and that "being a fan" is just more common and so more normalized. Part of what I appreciate here is the absolute and complete lack of standard promotional efforts (no attempt to get more audience) or weird parasocial interactions coming from the hosts.

Like everyone else has said: had a good time, look forward to the next, whatever and whenever that may be. Some friends have been playing Xenoblade Chronicles lately, actually, and it's piqued my interest.

If nothing else, know that you're probably the reason I played Titanfall 2.

And as a very last word: you can absolutely fast-travel to Abyss.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

Vavrek posted:

And as a very last word: you can absolutely fast-travel to Abyss.

:negative:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Thread good LPers funny. The video that was just powerpoints was genuinely laugh out loud hilarious.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
After all the talk about the low production value in supports, I thought of yall when I saw this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vyqBjWwB9A

Its a little rough, but also magnificent

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

I'm surprised people haven't made more of those, and now I'm waiting for Yuri+Balthus C.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Why am I getting die_monster.wmv vibes.