Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Did better than I expected, and it's pretty amusing that I got the exact same score as the Goon Draft despite the fact that I did not use it at all to determine my picks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Just going to leave us hanging?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i scored a lot more points in my real entry on another website

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I think I did ok but I most just used Brugler’s big board with the assumption Walker was going 1st.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

wandler20 posted:

Just going to leave us hanging?

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

I literally made my picks using a semblance of common sense and Dane Buglers big board with about 5 minutes of thought.

If I went with gut feeling and made Pittsburg the first team to draft a QB, I'd have done way better.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm mad at myself for not just doing one for serious for that reason. Of course, I had them picking the wrong QB, but oh well.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Man I should've just copied the goon draft. All that fiddling afterwards got me absolutely nowhere :P

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Third place:
Diva, 49

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Woooo!

Thanks for doing this one Eifert.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Second place: Good times on Meth, 52 points

First place, and one point off the all time best: Wandler, 69 points

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Eifert Posting posted:

First place, and one point off the all time best: Wandler, 69 points

Nice.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I will need a p.m. or some other form of notification as to what charity y'all want. I'm going to give it until 5:00 Eastern Thursday, If there isn't a request by then I'll pick for ya.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Eifert Posting posted:

I will need a p.m. or some other form of notification as to what charity y'all want. I'm going to give it until 5:00 Eastern Thursday, If there isn't a request by then I'll pick for ya.

I'll support whatever you decide.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The face I made about 10:00 this morning when I suddenly remembered I hadn't done this yet was probably pretty funny looking.

$15 on behalf of Diva Cupcake to Planned Parenthood

$25 on behalf of GToM to a local charity that I will not name so y'all don't find out where he lives.

$50 on behalf of wandler to Planned Parenthood

And the honorable mention "influencer" prize of $25 on behalf of Daltos to the National Network of Abortion Funds.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Dope. Good job, man. Thanks for running it.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Eifert Posting posted:

The face I made about 10:00 this morning when I suddenly remembered I hadn't done this yet was probably pretty funny looking.

$15 on behalf of Diva Cupcake to Planned Parenthood

$25 on behalf of GToM to a local charity that I will not name so y'all don't find out where he lives.

$50 on behalf of wandler to Planned Parenthood

And the honorable mention "influencer" prize of $25 on behalf of Daltos to the National Network of Abortion Funds.

Hell yeah dude! Thanks again for doing this.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Thank you very much for the donations Eifert thats very nice

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I want the money as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cavauro posted:

I want the money as well

Just move to GtoM's neighborhood.