Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
hmm... an alchoholic beverage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Koppaberg cider.

Manifisto

me: [scrutinizes pocketwatch before strolling into the local publican's establishment, doffing my top hat, and elaborately dusting off the barstool before seating myself]: I say, my fine fellow, what an absolutely smashing morning! I have been lately overtaken with a powerful thirst, the remedy for which, if I may be so bold, lies in quaffing an alcoholic beverage from your fine drinkery. bring forthwith a freshly prepared pimm's cup, or should that be lacking, your finest craft ale!

bartender: [pops the top of a coors light and plonks it on the counter without making eye contact]

me: pip pip cheerio!

ty nesamdoom!

Prurient Squid

I don't mind if you make fun of Britain. I lvoe you guys.

e: I need to play more Digimon. It's actually cooler thatn pokemon.

Manifisto

Prurient Squid posted:

I don't mind if you make fun of Britain. I lvoe you guys.

lol my apologies, I did not even realize you were a brit. in my mind I was making fun of clueless upper class people. any british influence you notice surely comes from monty python, the cheese sketch in particular.

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Apr 10, 2022

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

a wealthy american industrialist, fresh from finalizing the divorce papers with his ex-wife Grimes, navigates his electric vehicle through the plate glass window of a local bar. ignoring the bartender, he addresses the cash register and says: "siri, one unit of orphan tears champagne please." he tries this a number of times in varying inflections. frustrated, he pulls out his cell phone, calls one of his money lackeys, and arranges to purchase the bar, have it demolished, and replaced with a statue depicting the concept of labor unions being crushed under a gigantic boot. "drat, still thirsty," he mutters as he walks out, leaving the futuristic electric car sitting in the ruins of the window.

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Apr 10, 2022

ty nesamdoom!

Prurient Squid

I'm one of the good brits! I love irish people and even people from scotland!

E: I love Colm Meaney. Chief O'Brien was one of my favourite characters.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Prurient Squid posted:

e: I need to play more Digimon. It's actually cooler thatn pokemon.

I dunno about the games but the first two seasons of the show made my kid brain happy. I remember it being a bit emotional and not really like the other hits. Might be recalling this wrong bit I think it was a big surprise to all the tween and young teen boys that other people watched. Even with everyone having had the electronic pet on a keychain in elementary school.

Bright Bart

Prurient Squid posted:

I'm one of the good brits! I love irish people and even people from scotland!

Good news: Don't worry. There will come a time when people are accepted for who they are and you won't have to say "I'm one of the good ones".

Bad news: It won't... it won't be while Charles is king.

Bright Bart

*walks in to a bar*
Man: Geeze my boss is always grinding my gears. Bartender, give me a double whiskey and keep the bottle close.
*laughter heard in the room*
Bartender: A double whiskey?
Man: Y-yes...
*more laughter*
Bartender: Oh. Poor baby had a hard day at work and now wants to drown his sorrows because he can't handle reality.
Man: ...
Bartender: So he comes in here and orders like he just read Toxic Masculinity Magazine. Thinking he's a big Man when he's asking for dangerous drugs literal children know to stay away from. Tell me, after you reduced yourself to a swaying mess did you plan to yell at your wife too? Or have her change your diaper? You make me sick. Get out of here with that John Wayne nonsense.

Prurient Squid

Cop pulls a guy over

"Looks like you've had a little too much to STINK"

Camera reveals that he was driving away from a Stink Tank meeting.

Prurient Squid

Actually I think I'll go back to Pokemon. Because of Meowth.

E: this is irony because I was bigging up Digimon until this moment.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Apr 11, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

Don't know what Team Rocket have going on but it seems to pretty sweet.