Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

if this accounts a rockin'
don't come a knockin'
It's 32 tracks of truly original music of all sorts of underground artists from all sorts of nations and backgrounds & from a very wide-spanning but, I feel cohesive, set of genres. It's all proper underground music I gathered from musicians over the internet from my laptop here in rural Wales with the gift of the gab, that said most I had met before in the wanderings of my 20s as a free-spirited, yet stupid, music enthusiast. It's a really good album I swear, and so much love and effort was put into making it. It was mastered by a pro, James Larcombe, for free - when it would've cost in the region of a grand elsewhere. You can listen FOR FREE! And/or download for FREE! Seriously no pressure! Here is the link for your consideration:

https://freelygivenrecords.bandcamp.com/album/freely-given-records-vol-i

If you feel it's worth any of your sweet, sweet hard-earned dosh, then please please, pretty please & thank you, consider donating as 100% of all the proceeds (other than Bandcamps reasonable cut) go DIRECTLY into the coffers of this amazing grassroots charity ROOTS working directly, sincerely, daily, with refugees living rough in Northern France on the UK border. No label cut, no artist cut from any donations - the album was intended as a fundraiser & all tracks, art and effort were donated for free.

The charity's (ROOTS) website has not been updated to show they now provide almost all of the infrastructure for the main Northern French refugee camps (in the Dunkirk area), including providing running water (10k+ litres a day), they did ALL of the covid sanitation, they build upcycled showers for refugees to use for free. Their work is truly essential in Dunkirk and the surrounding area. They also find time to upcycle e-waste into free items for refugees like torches, phone charging battery packs, hand-warmers (more than it sounds in winter) & also, most interesting to me, discreet (silent) wifi hotspots/mass phone chargers for communities to get in touch with their families back at home. They make these by reconditioning the e-cigarette batteries vape shops would otherwise throw away. It is not political. It is simply providing human beings with the necessaries for as dignified existence as they can manage in the circumstances they find themselves in. All humans deserve that.

https://charitableroots.com/

https://www.facebook.com/charitableroots

SO. If you enjoy the album at all, any and all donations will be used with the utmost skill in helping as many displaced people as possible with their direct, human needs. Thank you for your time & wishing you the best.

Mino

Minotaurus Rex fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Apr 14, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU