Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

justindrago12
Jan 1, 2021
I need noxium to make but I have no clue witch galaxy it spawn in any help would be greatly appreciated because I don't want risk my ships blown up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

Okay, that's true. Good point, Marquess. Point for you. But you get a point taken away for being a dick. So, back to zero.
ha ha what?...

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

Back to the drawing board

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

op heres what u do

get a port to Butcherblock Mountains from a druid (there's shitloads of them, look for a halfling with a scimitar with leaves coming out of it) and start running east. don't take the first right, go past that a little bit and turn 90 degrees as soon as the path opens up into a big empty space then follow that south until you zone into dagnor's cauldron

follow the needlessly windy path into the zone proper and jump into the water, swim until you're past the big lump in the middle of the lake, dive and go left until you see some lovely ruins, go through the entrance and zone into kedge keep

grind the entrance mobs there until you get the rare swordfish "Fierce Impaler" to drop Gloomwater Harpoon, repeat this until every inventory slot you have is full of a combination of fish, fish scales and harpoons then go back to the druid rings in butcherblock, contact someone from Dial A Port and get back to East Commonlands

sell ur harpoons and buy your gosh darn noxium

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

blatman posted:

op heres what u do

get a port to Butcherblock Mountains from a druid (there's shitloads of them, look for a halfling with a scimitar with leaves coming out of it) and start running east. don't take the first right, go past that a little bit and turn 90 degrees as soon as the path opens up into a big empty space then follow that south until you zone into dagnor's cauldron

follow the needlessly windy path into the zone proper and jump into the water, swim until you're past the big lump in the middle of the lake, dive and go left until you see some lovely ruins, go through the entrance and zone into kedge keep

grind the entrance mobs there until you get the rare swordfish "Fierce Impaler" to drop Gloomwater Harpoon, repeat this until every inventory slot you have is full of a combination of fish, fish scales and harpoons then go back to the druid rings in butcherblock, contact someone from Dial A Port and get back to East Commonlands

sell ur harpoons and buy your gosh darn noxium

you're advice sux he sh ould go to rathe mts and farm HGs for plat to tbuy the noxium

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
i mean you didnt even tell him to get a fishbone earring or something 4 EB???? wtf????

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies
guy needs serious help controlling his acid reflux and y'all are making jokes

smdh

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
you can protect your ships by farming copium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slider