Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

back to the nature preserve

took little jones on the "intermediate" trail i mentioned before. he did a great job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i drank 2many beers yesterday and have a hangover

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Raluek posted:

there’s a car show this weekend up in Petaluma that I’m looking forward to. none of my stuff is nice enough to actually be in the show, but it should be a nice time

i went to the car show and had a great time

it also inspired me to finally get off my rear end and replace the front springs in my own car, to bring the ride height down a little

good weekend

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

PokeJoe posted:

grill update: it's shawarma time

where did you get that cage thing

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

It's a "Rome" brand grill basket. Good for stuff you might put on a skewer, fish, camping, lots of ears of corn. It owns

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

meat cage! meat cage! meat cage!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

post hole digger posted:

meat cage! meat cage! meat cage!

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

where did you get that cage thing

you can get em at camping places and such

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

protip: I went out of my way to find an all metal one since lots of them have wood or plastic handles and I wanted to be able to treat it like dogshit

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
i hadn't thought of it in terms of making souvlaki/skewers... thanks for the high value dad intel

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i originally made the chicken for skewers and then thought i could use this for a lazy solution and it worked fantastic

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
it is monday fuckin afternoon, please practice weekend thread hygiene

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Jonny 290 posted:

it is monday fuckin afternoon, please practice weekend thread hygiene

its a three day weekend for our canadian comrades

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gently caress the canadians

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

gently caress the canadians

oh i've tried. Several times in fact.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Out of respect for our sexy friends north of the border this thread will remain open today

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

PokeJoe posted:

Out of respect for our sexy friends north of the border this thread will remain open today
:canada:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
absolute pissin shite that is

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

PokeJoe posted:

o7

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

good one while it lasted. see you next go around.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
last post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

This long Canadian nightmare is finally over