Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
What sort of story is this?
It's an action-adventure webcomic in a setting that's part Conan and part Mad Max by way of Golden Axe.

Who are the characters?
A cursed noblewoman of a defamed house, an escaped Gladiatrix who seems bound to her by an uncertain prophesy, a cohort of religious slavers caught up with them, and a conspiracy of wizards and warriors who want them dead for unknown reasons

What is its name?

https://tenearthshatteringblows.com/

It updates once every ten days, although it's currently on hiatus as the author is preparing to release the first chapter as a physical book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Operant
Apr 1, 2010

LET THERE BE NO GENESIS
this poo poo rules

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Well thats an endorsement.

10ESB kicks rear end and im quite interested in where its going. The protagonist fakeout at the beginning? :discourse:

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Well fuuuuck binged through this all last night and apparently I'm out of pages.

This thing loving rules, but I will be back in another few years when there's a little more story. This dude is fantastic and obviously loves drawing radical Fury Road fight scenes, but I do wish he had a tiny bit more plot development per massive chase scene. What IS there is super intriguing, but I need more!

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Yeah there isnt much to talk about yet.
The tone is pretty set though.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I made this thread nearly a year ago now!

And then the artist went on hiatus to produce a physical comic book of the first three chapter!

But now it's back again!

https://twitter.com/Nuclearpasta1/status/1641112606436884480

https://twitter.com/Nuclearpasta1/status/1643624778094223373

Read this good comic, assholes!

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.
Just binged this a couple days ago and saw the new update.

I'm not sure I'm too happy about the mustache to be honest.

I've been betrayed by too many hidden mustaches during COViD.

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

This is a very good webcomic that should be read by everybody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Ten Earth Shattering Blows follows Kill Six Billion Demons title convention rules and therefore it is auspicious

(it's very good fun)