Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOCTOR Aquaman
Mar 7, 2013
i have Archives but can't seem to find the post, it was made in the last couple years i believe, it was about how Ryan Fitzpatrick is the definition of a football player his highs are highest and his lows are lowest and all sorts of other good stuff, i'd like to quote that in a book i'm writing is that cool and can you repost it here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOCTOR Aquaman
Mar 7, 2013
wya fool

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

DOCTOR Aquaman posted:

i have Archives but can't seem to find the post, it was made in the last couple years i believe, it was about how Ryan Fitzpatrick is the definition of a football player his highs are highest and his lows are lowest and all sorts of other good stuff, i'd like to quote that in a book i'm writing is that cool and can you repost it here?

sure here it is

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
If your smart enough to write a book your smart enough to find our shitposts.
What was the text about anyway?
And hopefully this isn't some degenerate fanfiction meant to sully the name of Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Ryan Fitzpatrick went to Harvard OP

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this thread already happened. i tried to find it and couldn't. but it seems very important. i hope that someone can do it

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Now thats what i call Football Absurdity

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nvm this was the thread. i thought it got remade. apologies

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

In my dreams Football Johnny forever rolls right gesticulating and pump faking and lowering his head into clown rear end fools and he's got a good buzz on and he's throwing incredibly late to a receiver who's been open since the dawn of time and when he completes the touchdown pass he pops a bottle at the club and i wake up

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Why use all those boring words when you can just paste this instead?

(Credit: Former goon and excellent webcomic author DrawPlayDave)

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Paint Crop Pro posted:

Why use all those boring words when you can just paste this instead?

(Credit: Former goon and excellent webcomic author DrawPlayDave)

You can undo being a Goon?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Hizawk posted:

You can undo being a Goon?

no, I tried and it didn’t stick

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
OP i remember the post you are talking about and i believe it is from one of the AFC East threads. i will not be looking for this post for you. happy hunting :tipshat:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hi OP you’re trying to quote mcmagic but instead write the whole book on him

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Amy Pole Her posted:

Hi OP you’re trying to quote mcmagic but instead write the whole book on him

Book is that what we are calling that?

I'd call that the sequel to the Necromincon.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Ehud posted:

no, I tried and it didn’t stick

Admit it, you missed McMagic's posts.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I keep thinking abou;t this

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this thread already got made.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

syzpid posted:

Admit it, you missed McMagic's posts.

McMagic was a small, unassuming man who lived in a small, unassuming town. Despite his humble beginnings, McMagic had always been known for his wisdom and insight. Many of the townspeople would come to him for advice, and he was never known to steer them wrong.

One day, a great storm rolled into town, and the people were afraid. They didn't know what to do, so they turned to McMagic for guidance.

"Don't worry," McMagic said, "the storm will pass. Just stay inside and wait it out."

But the townspeople didn't want to wait. They were scared, and they wanted to do something. So they ignored McMagic's advice and instead decided to evacuate the town.

As they were packing up their things, the storm grew even worse. The winds were so strong that they knocked over trees and tore roofs off of houses. It was a disaster.

But despite the chaos, McMagic remained calm. He knew that the storm would pass, and he knew that he was right.

And sure enough, after a few hours, the storm began to dissipate. The winds calmed, and the rain stopped. The town was saved, and the townspeople were grateful.

They realized that McMagic had been right all along, and from then on, they always listened to his advice. He may have been small and unassuming, but he was truly wise and always knew what was best for the town.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Whatever happened to that guy and his book on mcmagic anyway

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

im wondering if anyone found Ryan Fitzpatrick is the definition of a football player his highs are highest and his lows are lowest and all sorts of other good stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i already saw almost this exact same thread in the past.