Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Klay Thompson trying to get the fans involved, working that home-court advantage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

havelock
Jan 20, 2004

IGNORE ME
Soiled Meat
GS still looking shook.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Really looking forward to the Celtics winning this with Tatum going 3/17 again

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Is that not a before the play foul?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Dray drew that from a million miles away.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

We posting here again??? Ok

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
lol dray flopping

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Oh great, here are the refs

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

The Glumslinger posted:

Is that not a before the play foul?

as long as the ball is thrown in it's fine

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

de curry GOAT posted:

Oh great, here are the refs

Brown made that a bit obvious

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

de curry GOAT posted:

We posting here again??? Ok

Oh I curse someone should make a game 2 one.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Rick posted:

Oh I curse someone should make a game 2 one.

Here we go. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4003823&perpage=40&noseen=1

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Third point blank layup missed by Golden State

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Draymond Green should not be allowed to play in the loving league I can't imagine giving him a good loving whistle

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

jackofarcades posted:

Draymond Green should not be allowed to play in the loving league I can't imagine giving him a good loving whistle

How are you mentally preparing for his very long career as an NBA analyst?

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
That is not a foul. I know it's early, but it should have been challenged.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Derrick White and Kevin Looney are somehow the best players on their respective teams

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Oops dead theead

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
this is a trash game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

Kiss me up, touch me, fuckin' rock my world holmes, I don't care