Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmuL-BPFi2Q

EVERYBODY DANCE!

What are you doing this weekend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

tomorrow two close friends of mine get married. we are in a survivor pool, where at the beginning of the season we draft players, at the end everyone buys the winner some small favor, and the loser suffers some sort of punishment. i was the loser this season, so my punishment is that i have to go to the reception wearing this awful t-shirt with a picture of two lovers in front of a giant moon with jeff probst's head on it :/

tonight meeting a friend who came in from out of town for the wedding, haven't seen him in years, pretty stoked

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Truman Peyote posted:

i was the loser this season, so my punishment is that i have to go to the reception wearing this awful t-shirt with a picture of two lovers in front of a giant moon with jeff probst's head on it :/

lmao this is sick as hell and my heart is with you friend

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
I refuse to acknowledge the other thread.

I haven’t accomplished anything at work today and brain is hanging by a thread, so I might just call it quits early

my favorite remaining electronics surplus store is closing soon, so def gonna go see what I can stock up on tomorrow. soon only anchor will be left :(

other than that, gonna tinker on car stuff and start getting gear together for a cabin/jeepin/shootin/swimmin weekend over the 4th weekend. so at least there’s that to look forward to

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

4 day weekend for ya boy achmed. it's off to a good start:

* stayed up late last night, watched touch of evil. it was ok
* botanical garden with the fam this morning. it turned out to be a free day, so we wouldn't even have to pay but we went ahead and got a membership anyway. this place gives free admission to anybody with a SNAP card so i am more than happy to throw some money their way. ms jones also picked up some plants while we were there
* got my 80s receiver set up in the garage. it comes on when you hit the lights and plays whatever internet radio im broadcasting over fm (almost always one of the soma fm stations)

now im considering a shower or bath. if i can figure out something to do in the garage to improve it ill do that first but nothings coming to mind right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
gently caress it