Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i don't think it ever will. i love HELLA PENIS and rub em all over my meat. i love the tingly sensation of HELLA PENIS in my mouf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i dont live in an english speaking country op, but i will make a note of saying "fuc yeah, i'd like hella penis in my pita" next time i am

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Right after asking the waiter for a bowl of spinach artichokedick goes out of style.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

google THIS

Yeah I've been growing HELLA PENIS this year, ordered the supplies online. All my neighbors get jealous when they see my HELLA PENIS growing out back, hey maybe you'd like to come over some time and

Wow, some people really don't like gardening

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
boner police bamboozled by HELLA PENIS

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER