Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i am enjoying having fingers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

i am dreading the fireworks, a combo of hating sudden sounds while being terrified of my town catching on fire, yet again

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
It was 100F and 15% humidity today here. Front range gonna burn tonight =/

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Video Nasty posted:

I am enjoying neighborhood black market fireworks

I am not since fuckers were setting off m80s at like 3:30 am and it’s going to be even worse tonight

I am going to eat half a magic sleep cookie to take the edge off

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

poodle jones doesn't love the fireworks. we're taking him with us to the fireworks show we're going to so he doesn't lose his poo poo at home. it's a thing where you stay in your car so he'll be contained

tomorrow night is the candlelight vigil for little jones's friend. so i guess we'll tell him tomorrow morning

fuckin hell

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
im abstaining for a drug test tomorrow and jfc it has been a rough couple of weeks what with the *gestures* and also my local very real threat of wildfires because it has been 100+ pretty much non stop this summer and its even windy tonight

rotor
Jun 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
i think my favorite fireworks are the big ones that set off car alarms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
guys, i'ma call it. Fankly, this weekend has been super lovely for me, I hope its been better for you.

Next ones just 4 lousy days away, here's hopin it'll be better than this one was.