Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

dragonshardz posted:

Give me some time and I'll do it.

The non-spoilered stuff in my OP is accurate as of when I posted it what… three short weeks ago?

You can take that and the stuff in the second post.

You can probably take out my trolling on pochven, I did that specifically to rile up that weirdo in the previous thread who was the biggest crisis of SA Eve Goons in June 2022.

And now I can’t even remember his goddamn name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Rust Martialis posted:

Yeah but then the freaks show up

Mr snooty just very gently tried to eat the butterfly tattoo on my arm again.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

andromache posted:

I’m not changing my activity/purging practices until I’m told different by the new CEO

spod bless

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

Solus posted:

EvE online is a good game

:wrong:

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

Solus posted:

EvE online is a good game

Well it didn't take long until the next highly controversial opinion

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Honestly, playing item hangar Tetris is very calming and dare I say cathartic right now.

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

PathAsc posted:

Honestly, playing item hangar Tetris is very calming and dare I say cathartic right now.

I personally think it’s neat how many chilled out minigames EVE has hidden around in it like that. I consider hacking in hisec, non-combat probing, and flying around dead regions in the same category.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

andromache posted:

The non-spoilered stuff in my OP is accurate as of when I posted it what… three short weeks ago?

You can take that and the stuff in the second post.

You can probably take out my trolling on pochven, I did that specifically to rile up that weirdo in the previous thread who was the biggest crisis of SA Eve Goons in June 2022.

And now I can’t even remember his goddamn name.

New thread is up.

Kaysette, please put this one to rest.

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Non-eve friend was asking about the situation. I gave as best a summary of the mess as I could, and:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Goodbye weirdass thread

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

raminasi posted:

I personally think it’s neat how many chilled out minigames EVE has hidden around in it like that. I consider hacking in hisec, non-combat probing, and flying around dead regions in the same category.

That's true, those are fun. The science thing is a good time waster too.

Frank Frank posted:

Goodbye weirdass thread

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Posting in memory of goons

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

................./^)
.............../../
............./../'.»./'»./¦»»:+
........../'/.../..../......./¿»\
........('(...¦...¦.... »~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.í¦
............\..............(
..............\................/
SESFAN IS NUMBER #1 SESFAN IS #1

And goodnight.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
FNLN got his.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Zodium posted:

admins: we gotta reign in the Kiwi Farms-esque stalking and mudslinging of pedophilia defending permabanned user Numismancer a bit.

i routinely poo poo all over how this site is operated, but this is one of the few times I've seen admins be genuinely on the ball and they've clearly had Kaysette's back when it comes to tossing out lovely people.

idk if you realize how much of a nightmare it normally is to permaban a user here. the normal process is you have to gather evidence, make a thread in the mod forum, wait for a billion mods and people to weigh in, then an admin has to push the button and/or jeff personally vetoes it because he likes the user.

I don't speak for the admins or kaysette, but the line for this thread appears to be the same as any other thread on SA. Outside of a handful of people stirring up poo poo and one or two people getting hit for calling people retards and the creeps getting permas, this thread has been pretty much hands off moderated and I assume will continue to be that way.

It probably does make sense to just replace the OP with a summary of what happened that pulls no punches though.