Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Each week I’ll pick a number and discuss things that are associated with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Chatroulette Extreme: Every week the producer identifies a listener with an unsecured mic on their smart fridge, lightbulb, etc. and makes them host the show.

gently caress, that's good

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
A podcast where the hosts find a Youtuber or podcaster that features any sort of sponsored content or advertisement and devote themselves to harrassing them until they stop promoting products and services in their show.

The other sister podcast of the same group is singling out any youtuber or podcaster with a patreon and harass them with accusations of 'pitiful e-begging' until they take down their patreon.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

JediTalentAgent posted:

A podcast where the hosts find a Youtuber or podcaster that features any sort of sponsored content or advertisement and devote themselves to harrassing them until they stop promoting products and services in their show.

The other sister podcast of the same group is singling out any youtuber or podcaster with a patreon and harass them with accusations of 'pitiful e-begging' until they take down their patreon.

So, just bullying and harassing people for wanting to make money? Making people host a podcast through their smart fridge is at least funny (and serves a secondary purpose of showing people how insecure and hackable their appliances are)

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

"Cryptic" Means "Hidden", where I solve a cryptic crossword. I give all the answers as I figure them out, but I never mention any of the clues, nor do I explain how I solved them.

In addition to the answers, you get to hear me say "hmm", and "aha!", and occasionally "oh, for gently caress's sake, really?"

At the end of each episode I hold a contest where I ask listeners to invent their own clues for some new answers I provide. I congratulate the winner, giving only their initials.

"Last week's contest clues were CANTALOUPE, ACCORDION, and SILVERSMITH, and congratulations to B.F. and N.L. for their very, very clever ideas. N.L, you made me laugh."

Parahexavoctal fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Jul 31, 2022

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

The 311 Podcast

Not about the band, but an exhaustive review of the 3rd episode of the 11th season of every TV show that ran for 11 or more seasons. This would also include things like game shows and soap operas.

Patreon content: Reviews of the 11th episode of the 3rd season of those shows

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Powerful Katrinka posted:

So, just bullying and harassing people for wanting to make money?

this is the only podcast i'd listen to

call it "gently caress You Money"

every week i find a local laborer or retail clerk to lay into some educated moron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

Un Oignon sur ma Ceinture, a podcast about the ways specific lines of dialogue from The Simpsons have been translated into various languages.

Each episode, we take three lines of dialogue, and translate them literally into various other languages, using old print dictionaries. Then we compare our work to the lines as they actually appeared in the localized versions of the show, and speculate on why they might be different. At no point do we talk to anyone actually familiar with the other languages.