Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

back in my day, a pull request was something you asked a girl on your first date! lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
back in my day, a pull request was just a a regular sleepover with the boys! lol

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

yours was better

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I don't use version control so idgi

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
this is a clearcase of a bad thread

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you would know

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

whys it called a pull request when you always gotta push someone to get it accepted!

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i made pull requests to woman all throughout my teens and twenties and could never get merged. but now at work in my 40s other middle aged men respond to my pulls almost immediately

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

my wife did a review of my pull request and said i need to pay more attention to detail and ensure my implementation details were compatible with agreed standards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

i made one successful pull request and decided to just quit while i was ahead