Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drashin
Feb 26, 2013
:siren: There is a crash bug early on in the steam version. Until it is offically patched a workaround is Here :siren:

Finally after numerous delays and fear it might have been canceled Digimon Surive has been released for Steam/Switch/PS4 on July 29th. Celebrating the 25th anniversery of the first Digimon Anime this game follows Takuma Momozuka and friends as they get lost on a school camping trip and are teleported to the digital world a strange and mysterious world filled with Digimon strange monsters. It should be noted that while there is a turn based tactics rpg battle system from what I have seen there it is mostly a visual novel so be warned if reading is not your thing.

Tips:

As a early purchase bonus if bought/downlaoded in the first month you will be able to recurit Guilmon as a fighter.

There are three main 'paths' in the game as dictated by the karma system. Your choices will determine your partner Agumons divivolution line and how the game unfolds. Each path is always the same location on the dialog choice menu!

If you have a :angel:Moral:angel: (left option) karma you will find Agumon digivolving into vaccine digimon. These choices involve championing Justice, being prudent, or self-sacrificing.

If you have a :devil:Wrathful:devil: (top option) karma you will find Agumon digivolving into virus digimon. These choices are bold, direct, and objective driven.

If you have a :sun:Harmonius:sun: (right option) karma you will find Agumon digivolving into data digimon. These choices revolve around Compassion, Cooperation, and Peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
Game is rough around the edges but definitely interesting! It's probably the first Digimon game I've played that feels like one of the shows in terms of story and character depth. The tech used for the visual novel sections is actually kinda nifty--I don't play a ton of VNs but I haven't seen one that uses 3D renders and camerawork like this one does.

Labramon and Kunemon are precious little cupcakes and I am doing everything in my power to help them survive. :palmon:

WhalerWren
Oct 9, 2012
Well (chapter 5 spoilers) RIP Shuuji. You won't be missed.