Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

all the big tech firms in the seattle area are now in 'wfh unless you have to mode', for at least the rest of the month.

i got a laptop, yubikey, and hail e satan's pretzel recipe so i think i'm fully prepared. i'll report back on the results of my first batch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

just kidding. workers wont be allowed to take any extra precautions against monkeypox

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you mean condoms will be banned in the workplace?

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
there are 2.9 million people in the greater st louis area

hhs has allocated 9k vaccine doses for all of missouri and 20k vaccine doses for not-chicago illinois.

lol, just lmao

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

echinopsis posted:

you mean condoms will be banned in the workplace?

dont seal your airways with latex, echi. you need to breathe

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

fart simpson posted:

dont seal your airways with latex, echi. you need to breathe

i, for one, don't need any stupi—

Beeftweeter fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Aug 5, 2022

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

well that wont stop you getting monkeypox, which is primarily spread via inhalation or ingestion of respiratory droplets or fomites

e: editing posts should be illegal

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

fart simpson posted:

well that wont stop you getting monkeypox, which is primarily spread via inhalation or ingestion of respiratory droplets or fomites

im going back to bed that was originally an even worse joke about condom mittens

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i know

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

its my birthday today!

so im going back to bed anyway, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Beeftweeter posted:

its my birthday today!

so im going back to bed anyway, lol

happy 45th, op